You can type here any text you want

Couple of Chrome Goodies

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
Ive got a brand new chrome turbo cover i never used.i ordered two because the first one wasn't going to make it for the Charlotte show. paid almost $300 with shipping.will take a brand new scanmaster 2.2? or used one and $50 or $250 cash shipped. do not pm me.post here.first come first served by posts on this thread.

also a used chrome up pipe. i cut off flare on top.very minor scratches.looks great. $55.00 shipped

Attachments

• 09-24-07_0955.jpg
    09-24-07_0955.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 280
  • 09-24-07_0956.jpg
    09-24-07_0956.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 282
up pipe sold pending payment.

will also trade turbo cover for wideband sensor and gage, 3'' down pipe,chrome alt,etc,etc.

up pipe sold.thanks majorboost.will send tracking # tomorrow....thanks,Gary.

"garyk1970", I"m interested in the turbo cover...however, I had already sent you a pm when I realized you wanted replies to be made here...Sorry!...Anyways, can you tell me if this is a DC tech cover and will it fit any downpipe?

thanks,

Claude ;)

"garyk1970", I"m interested in the turbo cover...however, I had already sent you a pm when I realized you wanted replies to be made here...Sorry!...Anyways, can you tell me if this is a DC tech cover and will it fit any downpipe?

thanks,

Claude ;)

pm replied.

Gary, would it be possible for you to e-mail me a few more pictures of the cover...perhaps some showing the underside?...
Thanks,

Claude.

e-mail: toofastforyou@sympatico.ca

P.S: I have one with the "power 6" logo to trade in the "parts wanted" section in case you'd be interested...

Gary, would it be possible for you to e-mail me a few more pictures of the cover...perhaps some showing the underside?...
Thanks,

Claude.

e-mail: toofastforyou@sympatico.ca

P.S: I have one with the "power 6" logo to trade in the "parts wanted" section in case you'd be interested...

sorry, no more pics.looks like cover is bolted together in sections underneath(should be the same as yours).i dont need another one as far as a trade goes....thanks,Gary.

Back