couple question on alcohol

yes sir I agree the tire analogy is true in a closed system , good discussion :) guess that would the same if you put a banana in the tail pipe :sneaky:

Running 30 psi of boost with only 30 psi of alky pump will not work. Banana or not. Tire example was to illustrate the point in a simple way.

I got ya just saying its not a closed system and agree with the fact you'd want more than 30 psi spraying alky the 60 to 30 was just an example of regulating pulsing you can get cfv at multiple different psi ranges from 120 to 5

30 psi of boost is trying to push the alky back to the pump. So the first 30 psi the pump makes has no flow it has just broken even. After 30 psi you will get flow. This is in my example of a turbo car running 30 psi. The tire analogy is true.

So is that why you want to start the system at say 5 psi and let it ramp up ?

so you have to adjust the system while driving or is there a solenoid or something that is tied into the boost pressure and raises and lowers it for you curious

that Is what the knob on the control is for.

Lower right corner of the picture

Attachments

• alachol control setimg.JPG
    alachol control setimg.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 13
so have to adjust that through acceleration , not too user friendly
and id guess you 'd want a gauge so you can see what psi its spraying at in the cockpit

so have to adjust that through acceleration , not too user friendly
and id guess you 'd want a gauge so you can see what psi its spraying at in the cockpit
No it ramps itself in. You can make the ramp add more or less alky if you need to. You can also adjust the turn on point. Once set up its very nice to use. Not hard at all.