You can type here any text you want

Couple vids of the fastest Buick V6 on the planet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks Mike!

Course now I'm even more depressed cause It just ain't the same as BEING there! lol

That 7.3 pass was gonna be that 6 sec pass if it stayed straight. It came out very hard and was on a mission. I can't believe how many passes they took that weekend and damage. That is the beauty of having a great tune. Simply amazing. Thats history right thur.

Big Congrats to Len Freeman and his crew.

Did anybody get a video of Len's 7.06 pass??? (1st round of Q16 elimin)

Len almost lost it just past the finish line. Len's car got sideways and danced around until he pulled the chutes.

I was in the left lane for this pass. I took the stripe, we both broke out, but Len broke out bigger than I did. It felt good to beat the "Fastest Buick" on the planet.

I almost had video of the 6.98 pass.......operator error on a new camera, duh.

Really hope somebody posts up the video of the 6.98 pass!

Len almost lost it just past the finish line. Len's car got sideways and danced around until he pulled the chutes.

I was in the left lane for this pass. I took the stripe, we both broke out, but Len broke out bigger than I did. It felt good to beat the "Fastest Buick" on the planet.

Was this your car Dave?
DSC02442.jpg

This car was the wheelie king this year. That sucker got up on the bumper a few times that I seen on Friday. Did you manage to get a clean pass out of it?

That's my car.

I ran a best of 9.89 off the footbrake. 10psi launch and only 20psi down the track. Every time I used the T-brake It went on the bumper............I think I solved my traction issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my car.

I ran a best of 9.89 off the footbrake. 10psi launch and only 20psi down the track. Every time I used the T-brake It went on the bumper............I think I solved my traction issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traction issues:eek:
48800d1210994658-pics-vids-bg2008-dsc06461-medium-.jpg
[/QUOTE]

the chutes were the problem! i thought it was the cross wind untill it did it again on the last run. the right chute is ripped. the first time had a 9.5 pucker factor!

Traction issues:eek:
48800d1210994658-pics-vids-bg2008-dsc06461-medium-.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I just got back from picking up lunch and was eating it in the stands, i was like holy crap did you see that!
Then every pass afterwards i had the video tape all ready to go but Dave cooled it on the transbrake launch:mad: Lol.:D
Anyhow, good thing there was no damage and i don't blame you for cooling it!
Nice meeting you Dave, by the way!

The Freeman video at 7.065 is the same video that David Rowland had his best time of 9.895 @ 129.10, it helps when you skip the view of Elvis... and keep the bumper off the ground, whellie king gs nats 2008... sweeeet video for 2 guys... and the rest to watch...

The Freeman video at 7.065 is the same video that David Rowland had his best time of 9.895 @ 129.10, it helps when you skip the view of Elvis... and keep the bumper off the ground, whellie king gs nats 2008... sweeeet video for 2 guys... and the rest to watch...
ithat is the run that i was thrown into the left lane when the chutes hit. i wish the video went a little longer!

You can see that chute pull over the other as the car moves over..!!!right at the end of the vid

I have to say, I am real proud to have witnessed Buick history, and Im sure the glory will continue. good job to the whole crew

tommy

Back