You can type here any text you want

CPT60BB alone = 4 mph!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TClassic

Guy's on my Bone Stock BPU car, adding JUST the Turbo, netted me a Solid Average of 4mph from 107 to 111(see before((last year)) and after slips below, identical weather), this is with a Bone Stock Downpipe and Intercooler at 22-23PSI with 23/21 timing Zero to Very Little knk. Even MORE interesting is that my '60 time stayed identical, I leave real EASY at @ -1 to 2psiMAX do mainly very lite burnout's and I have 17" 245 Nitto's, even on the street the Spoolup time is Exactly the same as Stock....

Yes, car's clean. Speaking of the pics tho....was the car repainted because I would think the fire wall should be white. :confused:

firewall is the color of the car ..maybe the white one is just for his avatar:confused:

Guy's Car is Cream Beige, it was at RC Open house back in Oct., right up front....btw. those passes were through the Full Exhaust...no cat obiously, just a straight pipe...

His cars Cream Beige, seen it in person. That turbo sheild looks pretty Brian :D

Good Question? Are all the '86's Black? Car came from Original owner, and there's Never been any paintwork...

Not sure but for what its worth my gold 86 T had a black fire wall also. When restoring it I scrapped the fire wall to find out if it had been repainted and there was gold paint underneath and there wasent.

Back