You can type here any text you want

Crane Rocker Needed ASAP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Well I'm finally getting my boat ancor back together and ran into another issue.:frown: I need "1" Crane 1.65 rocker. Please look at the attached photo . I need one without the hole, It needs to be like the one in the box.
Thanks for your time,
CC

You can e-mail me direct BAGN231@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Crane Rocker jpeg.jpg
    Crane Rocker jpeg.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 157
Not a problem...

Tap and plug the unwanted hole, fixture and drill where necessary (end of problem). :rolleyes:

Chris, You already know I don't have any but if you had to you could always use a T&D rocker since they are the same shaft diameter etc. Once you put the valve cover on nobody except you would know.

Chris, You already know I don't have any but if you had to you could always use a T&D rocker since they are the same shaft diameter etc. Once you put the valve cover on nobody except you would know.

Thanks Ron. I e-mailed Mike B. last night to see if he had a extra T&D laying around incase I couldn't find a Crane. I was wanting to keep them all Crane, But like you said, Its no big deal to have (1) T&D on there and Mike is gonna send me one. As far as having one T&D rocker on the car, As I like to say, "Thats Race Car Stuff"! :D :cool: :biggrin:
Thanks again,
CC

Back