Crazy coon a$$es

Looks like our current DSR president is still shaking off a hangover somewhere, he forgot to give Sexy Joe his official DSR member number!!!

Steven get on this asap!!! :p :cool:

Scot, your DSR number is 23.

I'm keeping track.

Sexy Joe is too sexy for numbers!

Whatever his number is you know it's going to be hot!

Great time out there this year. Gonna be hard to outdo it next year.:)

Sexy Joe's DSR# should be Macciato 1.
Yao Min's DSR# is 69.

I have definitely got to come to BG next year when my current car tweak and paint is done. I'll have to bring some corn and taters for the mudbugs. I would also be very happy to help wit da crawdads. I love to put on a good crawfish boil. My specialty.

I didn't see no bibs!

Looks like y'all had a blast.

How do I get one of those numbers?

You gotta come to an event. Hopefully we will be able to put together a summer DSR meeting sometime soon! :)

Got my sexy number.

Damn, Tim has a 55 megapixel camera and posts a 1 inch square photo!

Great time, great food. I even tried 5 craw daddys! Not that bad..I stood around the table for 30 min working up the courage to try 1. :)

You gotta suck the heads and eat the meat and pitch the tails!

I may have been able to polish off half that table by myself.:biggrin:

I'm getting hungry just thinkin about it.

Not to hi-jack the thread but, this car is bad a$$ looking!! If you all do this in Reynolds can I eat/participate?? :biggrin:

K.

Attachments

• DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 102
That's Joe's car. He's my personal driver in BG. Whenever we go somewhere I get in the creampuff.

You can join the DSR in Reynolds, we'll be cooking something. We cook at every event we go to.

Sexy Joe's sexy car.

We have to have a meeting to decide what we are going to cook at the Reynolds event. So far every year that we have gone we have cooked chicken andouille gumbo.

Wherever the DSR goes there's gonna be a good time! Everybody knows that!

Let me know what I can bring!! If someone has a cooker/smoker they can bring I'll grab some pork shoulders to throw in there for 1/2 a day... Falls right off the bone, BBQ! :biggrin:

K.

The DSR/PTP representing!!!

Thanks to Bret at GNRegistry for taking these shots!!!

Attachments

• DSC07686.jpg
    DSC07686.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC07687.jpg
    DSC07687.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 72