Crooked seller Dre129

I can tell you exactly what I paid you for them. My car has not been in running condition since the middle of 2013. Also, I bought the arms from you because I thought it was a decent price and had been wanting to get some lower a-arms for several years. I had no plan on installing the arms until I started getting the car ready to have the motor and trans re-installed. Between work, kids and keeping my wife happy. I got to the point of installing them 2 weeks ago.
Whether you got pissed when you saw a screenshot or not. You didn't want to be around the weekend I took all of my front end off and realized what the hell I paid money for! Matter of fact I still have a car sitting in my driveway because I can't push it back in the garage after getting parts that weren't even designed for it.
How come after having the arms 2 or more years did you never happen to see if they fit? If they hadn't been checked for fitment, then why weren't they still in the original box!?!:rolleyes:

Well at the time of purchase I bought them for my 85 T which ended up getting hit while parked on the street one nite. I sold the car for cheap and kept all the parts as I knew I would be getting another regal. Fall 2013 I bought my 87 Limited T which I kept until I April of 2014 and bought my 86 GN at the same time, which was a roller. Well with having to work crazy hours (tow truck driver at the time) and funds I never got to install them. Once I finally got to my current job last year I got a deal thru TRZ on their moly arms for coil overs. That's when I decided to sell the Global West arms. They were in the original box but as any one that has lived in Chicago will tell you that when we get heavy rain the basements in our homes tend to floor. That is what happened and the box got lightly soaked and tossed so it wouldn't mold up. Believe me I've had my fair share of problems with my buicks and parts. Like getting brand new champion aluminum heads that leaked oil and stripped threads. Let me know what global west says about the arms. I suck at keeping paper work especially from 2012 for the original purchase, most likely got soaked when my basement got some water.

Last edited:
image.png

I'm ok with getting upset i formed an opinion, but the last sentence does not sit well.

You waited months before you found an issue with the arms. That's on you. Get the dimensions, contact Global West and find out exactly what you have. If they are for a different car then sell them for what you paid and move on. The seller didn't try to rip you off in my view.

It's not "sitting well" here, either.
NV, take this to PM, or it's going to go the way of the last "he said/she said" thread.
Chuck,
I DID send this to Turboelky by PM. He was the immature one that posted it on MY thread. The way I see it...Turboelky and J.M. made issue of some thing that didn't concern them. I would have appreciated no involvement by others that have no skin in the issue, but that is what forums and social media are consumed with.

Well at the time of purchase I bought them for my 85 T which ended up getting hit while parked on the street one nite. I sold the car for cheap and kept all the parts as I knew I would be getting another regal. Fall 2013 I bought my 87 Limited T which I kept until I April of 2014 and bought my 86 GN at the same time, which was a roller. Well with having to work crazy hours (tow truck driver at the time) and funds I never got to install them. Once I finally got to my current job last year I got a deal thru TRZ on their moly arms for coil overs. That's when I decided to sell the Global West arms. They were in the original box but as any one that has lived in Chicago will tell you that when we get heavy rain the basements in our homes tend to floor. That is what happened and the box got lightly soaked and tossed so it wouldn't mold up. Believe me I've had my fair share of problems with my buicks and parts. Like getting brand new champion aluminum heads that leaked oil and stripped threads. Let me know what global west says about the arms. I suck at keeping paper work especially from 2012 for the original purchase, most likely got soaked when my basement got some water.

Drew,
After I sent some pics to Globalwest the tech guy said they look to be their arms.
these arms definitely look to be our arms. They look like part number CTA-79L will fit below vehicles.
  • 1967-69 Firebird, Camaro
  • 1968-74 Nova
  • 1973-74 Apollo, Omega
  • 1971-74 Ventura

Bandwidth is not wasted since we're viewing adds.

Every view = chaching!

D

Drew,
I sent you a PM regarding the a-arms and what they are for on Friday.