You can type here any text you want

Cruise Night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dr.drivability

9 second wannabee
Anyone comming to cruise night in lil ole Port Huron, or am I on my own? IT's always a good time. The cops are pretty leanient with burnouts as long as you're not being an a## about it. Hope to see some of you there. I'll be in the black car!!!!

Hi Mike, It's tommorow night starting at about 6 pm on pine grove ave. It lasts all night. If you take I-94 till it ends- you're there!! I'm trying to talk Phil into going, but it's kind of last minute. I didn't realize it was this weekend. We had Pinks then I flew to Colorado for a week. I guess I lost track of things! Let me know if you're coming. BTW thanks for the After Hours card at Pinks!!!

Got your PM Dave I don't think I'll be able to make it today. If it was on Saturday I'd be down for it for sure. Going back to the track soon!? I heard from a guy at work that some TR guys are going to Lapeer this weekend. He wasn't sure which day though :frown:

Back