Cruisin' the Coast 2012

1quick87GN

Cruisin' the Coast is almost here. This is the largest block party in America. It is on the Mississippi Gulf Coast from Oct 7-14 2012. Hope some of you can make it. Last year there were over 5000 registered cars and probably about the same for vehicles that were not registered from 39 states and Canada. There is plenty of entertainment and cruisin'. Here the link to the web site http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/ We always have some turbo Buicks and TTA's running around, you just have to look because of the amount of vehicles.

Attachments

• CTC 2012 news.pdf
    916.5 KB · Views: 138
I'll be there. Where are the TB guys going to hook up? Last year I only managed to see a few TB's passing by on 90.

I will be there in my '86 w/t-tops. Will also be in my rock crawler. It's a Toyota with a Chevy SB and a flatbed on 40's. Flag me down folks.

So Crusin The Coast starts next sunday is their a exact day, time, and place everyone is meeting up?

I don't think the beast wanted to leave the garage. While checking for a valve cover leak my mini-starter broke and I had to have one over-nighted. I then found the pinion seal had developed a leak. Made it anyway - staying at the Sienna in Gulfport.

That's good we'll I hope we all can get together 1 day and meet up at 1 of the spots and have people saying "wow look at all them monte Carlos ss"

Yeah, the manager here took one look at the beast and said "Nice car - Monte Carlo right?" I said yeah, its a six cylinder too.

Yeah, the manager here took one look at the beast and said "Nice car - Monte Carlo right?" I said yeah, its a six cylinder too.
Man that's too funny. I'm a gulf coast local. One year one of the onlookers, standing on the side of the road, yelled " Hey Man get on that international!" I laughed my head for about 30 minutes. Anyway def would like to meet you guys.

Yea I'm on the gulfcoast Gulfport to be exact and i have heard the word international more times than monte

I heard about you don't believe we talked everything is good just taking it 1 problem and day at a time with the GN