You can type here any text you want

Cruisin the Coast...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
Anybody on here plan on being down that way? I'm in Hattiesburg, so its not all that much of a drive here....

-Will

yeppers i'll be there :D. we need to get together one day and check out eachothers cars since we are not too far from eachother. i'm down here in ocean springs, but got a bunch of friends in the burg.

I've got my TA for sale, so it looks like I'll be bringing the GN to CTC....I *may* try and get it painted then, but if not, I'll still be there lol...

Whats your car run? I like the setup, and I'm considering some different routes with mine right now....

-Will

haven't a clue ran a 7.90 on stock turbo and intercooler. need to make a trip to the track one of these nights. should be well into the 11s tho

Let me know how it does! I can't decide what I wanna do lol....I haven't run at Guflport in forever...

You ever come to Hattiesburg?

-Will

i'll let you know when i do. i do every now and then. prolly be alot more now that i got a set schedual. my best friends live there

Thats cool, let me know when you come up. We usually do something on most weekend evenings...

-Will

Hey Guys,

I would like to invite both of you to our car show on October 27 in Madison, Mississippi. See my post on this forum for the open car show. I'm trying to get a group of Turbo Buicks together for the event. Madison is only a few hours away.

Sam

I may be able to make that....will have to see, thanks alot!

-Will

I was there today and saw a few GNs, a WE-4, a turbo T and a TTA. Most of the cars were either driving the opposite direction or were parked at the Sears/Mall ownerless. :( I was riding with a friend in his F-150 converted to a Lightning.

Back