Custom exhaust

I dont know how tonpost videos
The reason i used a 1 in 1 out is because of location i put it in test pipe location because i already had the flange back built but for mvi (motor vehicle inspection ) of new brunswick car needs a muffler and for building boost none what so ever cars still mean as ever all this muffler is is a small v baffle in the middle its not as flow impeeding as people say it is

Also the 1 in 1 out is exactly same size as a stock catalic converter meaning it fits perfect in that location

And trust me it sounds like noting youv herd before

Trust me i spent almost a year planning this exhaust and for fitment this is the way to go i used the original mid pipes from my g body parts 3 inch exhaust put 90s were the mufflers go and 45s after the 90s and bobs your uncle

And also i did amd exaust back pressure test and the difference from original 3 inch exhaust with duel magnaflows was barely noticeable

Seriously want to hear it. I'm really thinking about this with my pypes exhaust. I have 2 mufflers though.

Thats best i got cant pull the car out theres probly 6 feet of snow lol

Attachments

• 1425235691046.jpg
    1425235691046.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 1425235724526.jpg
    1425235724526.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 185
Looks good. I am sure it sounds terrific at idle!

I am sure you are gonna have some drone at cruise however. If I am not mistaken, last I checked the Super 10's were the most aggressive Flowmaster had to offer. I have the Flowmaster Hushpower and really like it too. Straight thru design...

Its tough to make these V6's sound good.

Nice job.

Joe

Thanks for clarifying how you did the split.
The simple way is always the best!
By the way can you give us some info on the exhaust tips you used?
They really finish the job!

I have a good one of before i put the tips on and the injectors so its not as mean as it is now but close

Just to get all the suspense up the videos are loading on youtube now lol il have a better one of finished producted next week emd as i never filmed it with tips and new injectors which car sounds totaly different

I think i did it and trust me it sounds even better with fresh injectors and the tips changed the tone a lil too