"Custom" Stay Down License Plate Bracket

trigga

I was jazzing up a nice stay down license plate bracket. It turned out good, not my best work. Its nice, I mainly just didn't like the texture of the black paint I used. But the spring turned out well. $25.00 shipped.

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

Custom" Stay Down License Plate Bracket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was jazzing up a nice stay down license plate bracket. It turned out good, not my best work. Its nice, I mainly just didn't like the texture of the black paint I used. But the spring turned out well. $25.00 shipped.

Man, I'll have to say I love the texure of the black paint! Looks fantastic! If I didn't already have the stay down bracket, I would have bought one of yours....you really did a bang up job there, just looks so professional....now that I've seen yours, I'm going to try and put a black texture like finish on mine...I mean, that bracket is slick, I really like it. Give yourself some credit, you deserve it...great job as far as I'm concerned (if that means anything,especially from a guy who practially breaks everything on his Grand National on a monthly basis!:rolleyes:)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks for the comments. I packed it up real good, I hate to order things and them come all banged up!! Glad you like it!

Are the pics still up? I'm seeing them fine on my side.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm working on a few other things with stay down brackets.
Bruce do you know what car your bracket came off of? Does it look like the one in my pic