You can type here any text you want

Custom steering wheel...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It just wasn't the same without your strong opinions piercing a friendly thread.
Speaking of opinions.....I happen to agree with you about the steering wheel. That's why I recommended the possibility of finding a tasteful customizing of the stocker in an earlier post.
Also, another opinion........MUSTANGS SUCK!!!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Now that's what I'm talking about, here we go!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about, here we go!!!
I'm sure he's going to tell me how his bad-ass Mustang runs 5's (or something like that) and he wants to meet me on I-684, bla, bla, bla.......:rolleyes:

But not to hijack Claude's thread, we can skip all that stuff and just say, welcome back Brett.:)

ha I will try to be more gentle :happy: well I plan to creep down ur way this year so maybe we will cross paths on road and see what the TT got for my Mustang.....:D Im betting is doesn't have enough...:p:joyful::yuck:

I still have my GN but I am going to sell it purely because I have nowhere to park it now. Bisons building me a good short block and already has good heads but it was time to move on to something different. I will admit it doesn't get half the thumbs up my GN does whenever I take it out but having all the amenities of a modern car and still go fast AND be able to stop gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling....:smuggrin:

Graduated HS in 1990 so GN or Mustang was what we all wanted at that age and I had many GN's and no Mustangs. really no comparing the two cause they are apples to oranges cars but the Mustang can do just about anything the GN can do but the GN can't do what the Mustang can do.

It just wasn't the same without your strong opinions piercing a friendly thread.
Speaking of opinions.....I happen to agree with you about the steering wheel. That's why I recommended the possibility of finding a tasteful customizing of the stocker in an earlier post.
Also, another opinion........MUSTANGS SUCK!!!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Im betting is doesn't have enough...:p:joyful::yuck:

Maybe.........Maybe not.

But either way, I don't get any professional courtesy extended to me if I get caught doing 150 MPH on I-684.:rolleyes:

I happen to be in Darien Connecticut yesterday for a little cruise thing at this place called the Piedmont Lounge. Nice people. they gave me a trophy. I plan to be up around your parts more often this summer as well.

Fair point on the professional courtesy....:p but I'm jus break ur balls bro u got one of the baddest Buick's I've ever seen and wud consider that quite a formidable opponent lol

havn a few things done to the Mustang to make it a little more reliable on pump gas. shud see the road in about 6 weeks so ill hit u up and we can hit up some meets down ur way. there are some good shows here in CT

Maybe.........Maybe not.

But either way, I don't get any professional courtesy extended to me if I get caught doing 150 MPH on I-684.:rolleyes:

I happen to be in Darien Connecticut yesterday for a little cruise thing at this place called the Piedmont Lounge. Nice people. they gave me a trophy. I plan to be up around your parts more often this summer as well.

Back