You can type here any text you want

Custom TTA headers/3.5" downpipe for Buick heads..For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
Ok my TTA Stage 2 project is long gone.:rolleyes: I had a set of headers custom made for it. Car had a PA Performance K frame. Tons of room. Headers are 321 SS . Crossover goes in the front to give more room. 3.5" SS downpipe . $2000. :cool:

Attachments

• MVC-156S.JPG
    MVC-156S.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 604
  • MVC-157S.JPG
    MVC-157S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 638
  • Stage 2 out.JPG
    Stage 2 out.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 625
  • Turbo12.JPG
    Turbo12.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 641
  • 3.5down.JPG
    3.5down.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 597
few more pics :cool: also found all sorts of other TTA parts :rolleyes:
1. NOS Vac lines Throttle body
2. speedo gear assembly for the trans
3. "S" tube for smog
4. GM carpets ..excellant rears .. 1 good front .
5 Cat converter complete with ball flange
6. Cat converter but has dents from when they took it off .
7 TTA dash cluster . car burnt in the showroom. (really need to keep it with the 9 mile motor from the car)
8.TTA transmission crossmember complete with all brackets .
9. small plastic MAF tube.. has a small crack in it
10. Top dash pad
11. oil coolers
12. front sway bar . came off my new TTA in 89. 3 days old. Bar only
13 TTA heads .. ORIGINAL
14. power sterring pump and res.

plus a few more body things :rolleyes: hey I am digging !! :eek:

Attachments

• 3.5down2.JPG
    3.5down2.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 582
  • Dan-TTA downpipe 003 (Large).jpg
    Dan-TTA downpipe 003 (Large).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 583
  • Dan-TTA downpipe 005 (Large).jpg
    Dan-TTA downpipe 005 (Large).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 590
  • 100_0212.jpg
    100_0212.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 561
  • 100_0218.jpg
    100_0218.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 582
Does the engine come with the headers?:confused:

"that" motor was goin to be sooo fast in the TTA that we decided to just throw it in Melissa's car to run 8s :eek: :biggrin: BUT I have a "broken in" TTA shortblock if that would do you any good :confused: :p

Attachments

• B13.JPG
    B13.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 551
geez louise...I wish you were my favorite uncle! You would hate me for always borrowing your stuff:eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

geez louise...I wish you were my favorite uncle! You would hate me for always borrowing your stuff:eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hahaha.. I do have a lot of "spares" BUT I have to start moving it.. well the big stuff especially :rolleyes: gotta have 10 GN motors .. 3 or 4 TTA ones.. maybe 15 trannys left .. I prob won't live long enuff to get rid of it.. hope the price of steel goes up so if I croak Melissa can just junk all of it at one time :p only have 1 more parts car to finish to !!! I am making some progress ;)

"that" motor was goin to be sooo fast in the TTA that we decided to just throw it in Melissa's car to run 8s :eek: :biggrin: BUT I have a "broken in" TTA shortblock if that would do you any good :confused: :p

Does this have a warranty :eek: :D

Will you install it for free? :wink:

Does this have a warranty :eek: :D

Will you install it for free? :wink:

of course it has a warranty.. what kinda guy do ya think I am :confused: oh WOW.. just looked at a calendar and its almost up.. Should have met me in Reynolds and I could have "installed" it in the back of your SUV :p

I could be interested in one of the cats and the vac block if they're in my price range Dan. Usually my price is half what you're asking though! Hey, the economy sucks!

I could be interested in one of the cats and the vac block if they're in my price range Dan. Usually my price is half what you're asking though! Hey, the economy sucks!

vac block is not in your price range .. $150 :eek::p the nice cat $600 complete.. the other cat we can talk :p

You know me so well Dan! You never know on the vacuum block though. If no one else steps up I might.

well can't edit my original post so here is the "stuff" thats sold ..
1,5,6,10,13,14,15,20,26, 31.. Headers are Sold to. will be ADDING more later.. as I clean out parts I find more:rolleyes: :eek: Julio I am waiting for a check !! you have to pay for THAT more before I can deliver it :eek:
Oh I am heading to Florida to drop off a car .. so any heavy stuff I can deliver it on the way if your interested :cool:

Back