CZ code vs. regular 2004R

85_SS

G-body enthusiast
I have a regular 200-4R in my 85 SS, and just ran into a deal on a "CZ coded VB, plate & Governor" . If I buy this, then all I will need to "convert" my trans to CZ code specs is a new servo, and TC - am I correct in assuming this? or is there more to it than this?

Thanks

You're on the money.

The only other items I can think of are TV boost valves, PR spring and accumulator springs. If you are going to install (or already have) a valve body kit, it may address these additional items.

Thanks for the quick response Meanbuicks! Looks like I found what I've been looking for :)

The gold mine she has hit!!!!!!! That will do it . Great find.. Now the question is , who screwed it up, and with what kit? heheheheh Good luck. If you need anything hit Greg or I and we WILL assist you. Right on!!!

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

Originally posted by WE4
The gold mine she has hit!!!!!!! That will do it . Great find.. Now the question is , who screwed it up, and with what kit? heheheheh Good luck. If you need anything hit Greg or I and we WILL assist you. Right on!!!

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

Ya I hope its not messed up! It's a good deal though so I will take hte chance I guess...You have mail Bruce :)

Originally posted by 77 cruiser
85 SS what code do you have in there , do you know?

Jim

It is currently an HG trans in there. I purchased it used from a local junkyard. No real problems with it except it shifts kinda harsh and shift points are a little too soon.

I just got a reply from the guy that was selling the VB - it is already sold :( The search continues...