You can type here any text you want

CZ code vs. regular 2004R

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85_SS

G-body enthusiast
I have a regular 200-4R in my 85 SS, and just ran into a deal on a "CZ coded VB, plate & Governor" . If I buy this, then all I will need to "convert" my trans to CZ code specs is a new servo, and TC - am I correct in assuming this? or is there more to it than this?

Thanks

You're on the money.

The only other items I can think of are TV boost valves, PR spring and accumulator springs. If you are going to install (or already have) a valve body kit, it may address these additional items.

Thanks for the quick response Meanbuicks! Looks like I found what I've been looking for :)

The gold mine she has hit!!!!!!! That will do it . Great find.. Now the question is , who screwed it up, and with what kit? heheheheh Good luck. If you need anything hit Greg or I and we WILL assist you. Right on!!!

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

Originally posted by WE4
The gold mine she has hit!!!!!!! That will do it . Great find.. Now the question is , who screwed it up, and with what kit? heheheheh Good luck. If you need anything hit Greg or I and we WILL assist you. Right on!!!

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

Ya I hope its not messed up! It's a good deal though so I will take hte chance I guess...You have mail Bruce :)

Originally posted by 77 cruiser
85 SS what code do you have in there , do you know?

Jim

It is currently an HG trans in there. I purchased it used from a local junkyard. No real problems with it except it shifts kinda harsh and shift points are a little too soon.

I just got a reply from the guy that was selling the VB - it is already sold :( The search continues...

Back