You can type here any text you want

Damn, just, damn. This Procharged GTA is absolutely sick...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pass on a black TTA ,, just out of principal. That's like having a true gnx and painting it yellow with black racing stripes

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nothing special here. He needs to run cars in his own league x-275 or limited street drag radial.
Those limited street drag radial cars are just a little faster. Local car we did the motor in has been 4.33@183. Jump on that.

It's a pretty sweet ride, Steve Morris built that SBC he is running. I think it's an F2 Procharger... :)

Old-school ant kidding I seen one of there x275 cars Saturday run 4.90s and that is just an x275 car. Not that it means anything!! They build some pretty cool engines.

Then what is the point of this section of the forum? Every single video that is posted by someone he is going to come in and say "hey, we build better, jump on that". What is the point then? The Trans Am above is a very nice build, and it keeps getting faster. I am sure the GTA can slap on an F3-R, or even an F4 Procharger and go even faster but he chooses not to. Why argue? Just enjoy the build, nobody said that it is the fastest thing on youtube...

My fault I did not take it that way but all it takes is cash and u can get anything built. I would take a 1500hp engine any day. That is a nice motor. I will delete it sorry for posting on ur forum.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back