Damn Kirbans AGAIN

SS/GN

So I send 2 steering wheels to Kirbans for the $ 100 core. One looked good the other was ok. They call and said only one was a good core. (Darn it) So I order $165 in parts and the shipping. This is where it gets good, they charged me $ 0. So please read and remember this when you buy parts for our cars, no Fleabay fly buy night vendor will look after you like this. We have some of the greatest vendors in the automotive industry and I am proud to use them and there products. Big thanks to Kirbans for the continued support for our cars.

I got a nice credit for a PM core recently. They always treat me right.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

appreciate the nice compliments..we try think I got far more experience than most having been selling parts for these cars way back when they were new in 1987

not easy as they get older and cores become worse example most pm units now I have to send the windings to another company to get them rewound and put at the proper amps or whatever.....

its a tough business

again thanz for the nice words...

appreciate the nice compliments..we try think I got far more experience than most having been selling parts for these cars way back when they were new in 1987

not easy as they get older and cores become worse example most pm units now I have to send the windings to another company to get them rewound and put at the proper amps or whatever.....

its a tough business

again thanz for the nice words...

Dennis
Thanks for viewing and all the thanks comes from this end. So nice to have car guys as vendors. Keep up the good work.

So I send 2 steering wheels to Kirbans for the $ 100 core. One looked good the other was ok. They call and said only one was a good core. (Darn it) So I order $165 in parts and the shipping. This is where it gets good, they charged me $ 0. So please read and remember this when you buy parts for our cars, no Fleabay fly buy night vendor will look after you like this. We have some of the greatest vendors in the automotive industry and I am proud to use them and there products. Big thanks to Kirbans for the continued support for our cars.
Dennis is great! He's done so much for the Buick community and he's super easy to deal with. I'll drive there for parts and everyone there is very courteous and helpful.