You can type here any text you want

Dan Millen racing his Livernois Motorsports Mustang in the Middle East~ Qatar.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_REtfsjbqio[/YOUTUBE]

Seems like the Sheikh is getting some pretty fast cars to come over to the ADRL both state side and now overseas!

I had some work done to my car at Livernois, Dan tuned it, and Rick told me they sell a lot of parts overseas. I would have never imagined that, but it sure looks like he will be selling more, great marketing.

Lotta money in the Middle East and they like fast cars so I can definitely understand it.

Lotta money in the Middle East and they like fast cars so I can definitely understand it.
Yes, I was told customers from middle east had at one time called and were going to ship the money over, just put the cash in a box:eek:, but ended up learning to do the wire transfer:biggrin:

Wonder if that is the same car or did they build a duplicate car? Shipping the car oversea's must be interesting if that is what they are doing..

Wonder if that is the same car or did they build a duplicate car? Shipping the car oversea's must be interesting if that is what they are doing..

It is the same car, but from what I read it sounds like this car might have been sold overseas so maybe the new buyer or the Sheikh paid the bill to ship it to Qatar.

Back