You can type here any text you want

Darkside possibilities

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HodgiePsi

BumperViews
Hello to all Boost Junkies out there, new to the sight and a thought came across my mind to list my truck as a possible trade for a Very Clean GN, that can be used as Daily transportation, since they offer the best of all worlds, comfort and the ability to Kick some serious azz in the process. Let me know what you have.

My Superduty, I bought New.

2002 CrewCab, Shortbed 92K miles

7.3L Diesel with High Tech Turbo upgrade
Snow Performance water/Meth
4in Turbo Back
Bob Evans Valve body in trans
Pillar Guages Boost & Pyro
4:30 Gears on 35in BFG AT's (brand new)
Road Armor Bumper w/ 16.5 Warn Winch
Mag-Hytec Diff covers frt/rear
Hard Tonneau
Sprayed bedliner since new
65 Gal Aluminum Aux fuel tank/ switched in cab very clean setup 95 gal total.
Evolution Programmer
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator underhood
06 Grill (not pictured)
Regency package included;
custom paint
custom leather seating perforated seating
walnut wood dash and door trim
4in ProComp lift
Remote start & Turbo timer

Plus the front bumper in front of the tires i've added 4 more 4in Piaa's two on each side for a total of 6 bumper lights.

Excellent truck, just checking to see if i can get a driver that's as much fun to own as my truck has been over the years.

Tell me what you have.

I have this listed on Craigslist locally, Northern Ca, and i've check with my Credit union and the loan value is $26K and i'm asking $31 yet for the right ride I could be motivated.

Larry

Attachments

• PSD1.jpg
    PSD1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 167
  • PSD2.JPG
    PSD2.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 158
nice truck

Wecome to the site and it's nice to see another Power Stroke fan I have a 2000 cc dually PS 6sp 4x4 and a 1996 F250 PS 5sp 2wd that's for sale.

Good luck with your trade.

BOOSTBROTHER

Welcome to the board!

I moved your post to the correct forum, good luck with the sale!

More info

I also have the FS 2500 Filtration System on this truck and after consideration and wanting to keep the bank account fuller than empty, i'm lowering the price to $25,000 so that a buyer can basically finance the entire purchase. and i can buy a Kick Ass Driver. Hopefully a GN or even something AWD

Thanks

Back