Dash bezel..

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
I need a dash bezel with the rt side mirror hole in it, rear defrost, no Twilite hole.
Have a bezel with the Twilite control hole, & rt mirror hole, rear defrost, that I will sell/trade.

I thought I replied but must have not gone through. Anyways ,I think I have one, ill check when I get home tonight. Does the one u have have a rear defrost also? Do you need the one with a rear defrost ? Reason I ask, is I know my silver t doesn't have rear defrost, so just checking. Joel

I thought I replied but must have not gone through. Anyways ,I think I have one, ill check when I get home tonight. Does the one u have have a rear defrost also? Do you need the one with a rear defrost ? Reason I ask, is I know my silver t doesn't have rear defrost, so just checking. Joel

Glad you mentioned the defrost! As usual, I forget to list that important part!:(
Yes, I have the defrost option. I changed the ad to show that.

Thanks!
Chuck

I checked and I thought I had one, but the only one I could find was without the remote mirror hole. Sorry man...I'm goin to be going through all my stuff soon,if I find it ill let u know....Joel

I checked and I thought I had one, but the only one I could find was without the remote mirror hole. Sorry man...I'm goin to be going through all my stuff soon,if I find it ill let u know....Joel
Thankyou,Joel. I do appreciate your effort. Let me know.
Paul

I thought the option panels on the dash bezel were removable...Mine has all of the options but I thought all of the dash bezels were cut for all options and the correct option panel was installed on the bezel. Check your bezel to see if it is cutout for the twilight option.

Bryan

I thought the option panels on the dash bezel were removable...Mine has all of the options but I thought all of the dash bezels were cut for all options and the correct option panel was installed on the bezel. Check your bezel to see if it is cutout for the twilight option.

Bryan

Bryan, not sure I have seen that. I'll take a look and post back.

Chuck, have you found one yet? I might have what you are looking for.

Steve

P.S. upload of pics seems to be on the fritz.

Chuck, have you found one yet? I might have what you are looking for.

Steve

P.S. upload of pics seems to be on the fritz.

Thanks, Steve. I think I can just use the new applique' on the affected section.

Thanks!