You can type here any text you want

dAT file upload for review

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AN/GSC-52

I'm getting some knock retard and would like some advice. How do you upload a dat file to this site?

zip it ('send to' a compressed folder) then upload the zip file. (I'm not sure .dat files are set up on this board)

some guys just rename the file with a .zip extension, which works, but be sure to mention this when you post it.

Bob

Bob,
Thanks, new engine build and new to these cars. Just want a safe baseline. I found the upload link.
Dan

Attachments

You need to make a pull in third gear. Get it up to around 50mph and just ease into WOT. It's hard to see what you are doing in this log. I did see 10 degrees of knock. How much boost are you running? Your tune right now is most likely not good. Turn down the boost and let us see a WOT log. What wideband are you using?

Wideband is from AEM. I have a HD wastegate so boost is at lowest setting of about 19. Rained all day today, once weather clears I'll do more logging like you suggest.
Thanks I apprecieate the advice.
Dan

Back