You can type here any text you want

Dave at Gbodyparts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

davidf

Thanks Dave for all the advice and help on parts for the GN. You've even given me helpful advice on the forum as well.

Oh great, now he is going to get a big head:biggrin::p:p

Dave ALWAYS gets back to me within hrs usually when I need something. He is an asset to GBody.

Oh great, now he is going to get a big head:biggrin::p:p

angry-smiley-036.gif
. I hope your talking about my cranium :eek:. Ty I think theres someone in the for-sale section that didnt post a price, go get em' tiger....................lol :p. I hope you come to the Meet, I'll let you buy me a drink or 2...or 3 or..... :D

Thanks Dave for all the advice and help on parts for the GN. You've even given me helpful advice on the forum as well.

Dave your a great customer, and a pleasure to talk with on the phone. Give us a call if you need any advice or questions. We'll steer you in the right direction.

Dave ALWAYS gets back to me within hrs usually when I need something. He is an asset to GBody.

I do what I can Brett. I'm still here at 9:24pm, and I just got off the phone with another customer a couple of minutes ago :eek:. What can I say "ya gotta do what you love, and love what you do".

hahahhaha I am on him:D

You, Me, drinks, gonna take a brinks truck full of money:biggrin:

hahahhaha I am on him:D

You, Me, drinks, gonna take a brinks truck full of money:biggrin:

I'll get the truck................you get the money :biggrin:. I'll look up some strip bars in the area for ya, we'll have a gay old time :D. Hopefully we both leave with an STD :rolleyes::p

Dave at G-body parts

And he drives 1.5 hours to and from work. What an asset to G-Body.

Dave at G-Body

Also, if you need it and he ain't got it, he WILL get it for you and he does drive 1.5 hours to get to work and 1.5 hours to get home. That my friends is dedication. I was fortunate to be visited by him this weekend and he took time to assist me with some trim questions on my car. Can't say enough good about him. A BIG THANKS DAVE!

bob aka stgman

Also, if you need it and he ain't got it, he WILL get it for you and he does drive 1.5 hours to get to work and 1.5 hours to get home. That my friends is dedication. I was fortunate to be visited by him this weekend and he took time to assist me with some trim questions on my car. Can't say enough good about him. A BIG THANKS DAVE!

bob aka stgman

Bob, Really he gets lost. ;)

Dam! 1.5 hrs 1 way to work. That's dedication. Im bitchen about a 25 minute ride when I use to have a 10 minute ride. That certainly puts things into perspective. I'll try to enjoy my 25 minute ride now.:)

Hey Dave? Is it like the State Police where they get paid the minute they leave their house......:p

I doubt he remembers both ways:D J/K, Dave is a good man:biggrin:

Never take the same way twice ;), Actually the other night I missed the exit for I95 and had to turn on the GPS :eek:, boy did I feel like an idiot :rolleyes:

bob aka stgman

I still have to get you some parts Bob. I'll try and get your parts and my crank down there soon. Hopefully the crank will be here soon :D

Bob, Really he gets lost. ;)

and you are........................................................................:D

Back