You can type here any text you want

David vs. Golliath

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yukon

The Yukon might not be fast compared to a GN, but they are not bad with that 5.3L. I saw a GMC pickup truck with the same engine at Englishtown, there was even a cap on it, and it was running low 15's with street tires. I think that's pretty good for an unmodified 4000+ pound truck.

Originally posted by tlturbo
Todd,

NO - some people need to grow up and understand that the MAIN REASON we joined the Turbo Buiclk Board is because we have one, we like the car and enjoy reading about them. It is really annoying to come on the TURBO BUICK KILL BOARD expecting to read about someone in a TB killing a vette or something neat and having to read about some teenager in his moms pickup or his girlfriends rice crap whipping up on some other piece of crap. WE ARE HERE to read about Turbo Buicks. Like I said before, IF you want to talk about other kills, take it to the lounge or to the AOL car Chat where you can talk with all the other kids.

I for one would like to see this board restricted to Turbo Buick owners ONLY but That will never happen.

I have the answer to this whole mess.

Have 2 forums.

1. Only Buick kills

2. non buick kills

Or just one forum.

1. kills (buick only please)

....BTW, I don't own a TR/GN, I DO own a Buick however.

To restrict the board to only TR owners seems kind of communist to me IMHO.

How else would a non-turbo owner learn anything about them?

Th V8Buick BB welcomes ALL owners, they just know how to divide subject matter per forum so that you don't run into this crap.

All I know is that when I come into this forum, all I see is bitching and whining. It's hilarious. I guess that's probably why I only have eighty something posts on this site. I'm afraid to say anything without getting my balls cut off. :rolleyes:

Oh well, back to the more mature site I guess. ;)

Ken Mild,

Try to ignore the bytchin and whining and you'll see how great this site actually really is....Your welcome here guy, just let the
retarded shyt people say roll off your back....I know several
pretty cool people off the board......

Todd

Thanks Todd. :D Always nice to feel welcomed.

I do visit on occasion. It's just that I usually visit the Kills section and for some reason this section seems to breed hostility at times and it gets annoying.....but as you said, I can just skip that part I guess. ;)

It's a pretty simple choice when you open a small posting:

Do I read it quickly, decide its not for me, hit BACK and never return to that thread again?

Or do I write at least four 5-sentence(min) emails complaining about its presence?

tlturbo

tlturbo
yo stop being closed minded...loosen up and stop being a little kid "the don" will say and do as he pleases...you don't like me fine igore me cause I plan 2 be here awhile

I eat Z06
ps nice kill kid!

OH YEAH I JUST BOUGHT AN 86 GRAND NATIONAL IN BOSTON, BUT I HAD 2 SELL MY NISSAN....

Back