You can type here any text you want

Deja vu....another Evo died....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
On my way home while sitting at a light, I see this Evo go through the intersection in front of me as his light turns yellow (newer body style). He was pursuing a 4th gen Camaro (mid 90's and not a Z/28 or an SS) that looked/sounded pretty stock.

The Evo was silver with a bunch of silly manufacturer decals all over the sides and back and he had one of those carbon fiber "car of the future" Pep Boys laundry rack wings on the back in place of the stock laundry rack.

That spooky little voice started whispering to me....
kill kill kill kill...
kill kill kill kill...:cool:

I get me green so I get going to see if I could catch up.
After a few blocks and a little safe weaving through traffic, I finally settle in behind Evo boy at a red light. He isn't looking at me cause he's focusing on the Camaro in the other lane.

They get the green light and take off...I just roll into it and stay close as I watch the Evo beat the Camaro....then I nailed it and went along side him and let the boost poof at him and then got back on it.
Faaaaareaked him and his passenger out.:eek:

I was watching them in my rear view and both were bouncing around in their seats trying to get a look at the GN that just buzzed them while trying to catch me.
I let back out and slowed for the red light ahead. He also had an open lane so we end up next to each other.

The conversation was a lesson in ESL as me and mi amigo's in the Evo started to chat...

Them: Aaaay...ow mush orssspowair
Me: About 450...
Them: Whooooaaaa....the eenjeen...ow beeg eez eeet?
Me: It's a 6 with a turbo
Them: Whah? eet az turbo?:eek:

Now I understand that they have absolutely no clue what kind of car just crushed them....

Them: Whah kinna eez eet?
Me: What?:confused:
Them: Whah kinna eez eet?
Me: Oh...It's a Grand National.

They both go silent as they nod their heads with their eye brows up while making kissy faces and look the car over front to back...
Them: Dass Niiiiiiiice.
Me: Thanks.

The light is about to go green so I go eyes front and get ready just in case they try. I'm sporting my new Nitto's now....so traction is no longer an issue...:biggrin:

Light turned green and we both ease into it.
I watched them as they leaned close to listen to my spool still nodding...then the guy nails it.
So I cranked it up...
The Nitto's only spin a little bit until the rear end squats and ......then they bite and I just blew around him and left him in my alky vapors.:biggrin:

Pray for the dead.....:cool:

but lighting the street radials off at will from a roll did make my pants get tight

Time for the next round of mods so you can do it with DR's!

Jim

That spooky little voice started whispering to me....
kill kill kill kill...
kill kill kill kill...:cool:

QUOTE]

LMAO

Next thing you know it's going to be redrum, redrum, redrum

Your posts always crack me up, keep it up.

Steve

Back