You can type here any text you want

Denso / kyosan hp fuel pumps now in stock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We will start shipping these pumps on Friday.
We are bundling some SS nuts and washers for the electrical terminals which are not included from the factory.

I ordered this wiring harness from you about 2 weeks ago and it came with the wires in the black connector installed backwards-it would not line up with the pins on the yellow connector, also the metal terminal end for the purple sending wire broke off-can i get another connector wired properly and a spare metal terminal end so i can put my denso pump together- i tryed emailing you last week but got no response as of yet. Matt Ardiere , 85 littlefield ave , staten island , ny 10312, cell- 347-680-8642.

I ordered this wiring harness from you about 2 weeks ago and it came with the wires in the black connector installed backwards-it would not line up with the pins on the yellow connector, also the metal terminal end for the purple sending wire broke off-can i get another connector wired properly and a spare metal terminal end so i can put my denso pump together- i tryed emailing you last week but got no response as of yet. Matt Ardiere , 85 littlefield ave , staten island , ny 10312, cell- 347-680-8642.

These items are all circuit tested with a computerized system before they are packaged up. Perhaps there was an oversight on your part? Regardless, this is not a support thread. Please direct your questions to support@racetronix.com. Chances are we replied to your e-mail. Please check your SPAM folder esp. when using Yahoo, Hotmail or G-Mail when looking for our reply.

Thank you!

We have these pumps ready to ship. We have added stainless lock-washers and nuts to the terminals on every pump so that customers will not have run around looking for quality metric hardware.

Racetronix- do you have a phone number i can call-im having several problems trying to use your website and i want to order some parts. Matt 347-680-8642.

Back