You can type here any text you want

Dewayne Mills runs 4.08 @194mph on Radials with his twin turbo 68 Camaro.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Unreal!!! U can tell they both pros and respect for the staging!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I felt like I was along for the ride!! Amazing!! I guess u just hope it goes straight...:eek:

Man it was drifting to the right side of the groove in a hurry. If someone told us 5 years ago you would need a 10.5 chassis and pro mod engine to compete in radial classes we all would have laughed at you. That's amazing.

Man it was drifting to the right side of the groove in a hurry. If someone told us 5 years ago you would need a 10.5 chassis and pro mod engine to compete in radial classes we all would have laughed at you. That's amazing.

No doubt, makes you wonder where it will end?

Can't wait to see the car @ No Mercy! Dusty, you coming with your car?

I doubt it. I'm done with Donald's races unless something changes. He would need to can at least 5 classes for me to attend again. He continued to add classes until there are too many cars on the property and to race you have to burn a weeks vacation. This last race I was there 14-16 hrs a day for 5 days with the generator running and made 3 passes. You sit and wait for the call to staging and the run order changes constantly. It's just not enjoyable as a racer anymore. The rain did hurt but even on the days it didn't rain we never got to make the 2 qualifying passes we were supposed to. You now have to be there Tuesday to park and 1st round qual is on Thursday.

7.50, 6.50, 5.50 and 4.70 index classes, Open comp, Ultimate Street, X275, X275 second chance, Nitrous X, leaf spring, 28vs275, Grudge Boost, Grudge no boost, ODR, RvsW, OL632....I may have forgot a couple.....see what I mean with the classes. It's a great spectator event but as a racer I won't attend. I can race 2-3 races here near home for the time I have to take off and the money I spend to race there.

Dusty win is your next race??

Back