You can type here any text you want

DFI acceleration fuel

• Thread starter Thread starter Rogleete
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
R

Rogleete

ok, i got DFI 6.32 batch on my 350 small block and i can't seem to get the acceleration fuel down right to where the motor revs nice and quick. also when its around 100-150 º it stumbles bad but once its up to 180º it revs decent, but how do i get it to rev good colder... what i dont' understand is which is more important.. TPS or MAP acc. fuel. my tps goes from 0 - 5ms and my map goes from 0 - 2.4 % . i've seen some map go to 40% enrichment. thats seems like overkill! should i start them at 0. or higher on the chart? my AE fuel limit is at .81

I just went through this........
The acc.fuel is the one that gives you the flat spot when you jam it,the map gives you light accel.enrichment.
I think you have way too much [40%]enrichment,get on the acc screen and watch the box move when you hit the throttle,where it stops is where you adjust your curve to.
Same thing with the map accel.,as you tip in the throttle,adjust your curve to where the box lands.
A rich condition feels like a lean one,it will almost shut the car off,but if you can get someone to watch the exhaust when you floor it,see if it puffs black smoke.Mine would actually leave a carbon mark on the street!
Good luck,let me know. John

Back