diagnose timing or crank sensor!!

tdd

i need to jump in garage in the am to c wht the hell i done just got ther car towed home was out cruising today and the car shut off on me ,i was already working with a non reliable walbro pump and and told my self not to drive but my temptation got the best of me and drove anyway .on the way back HOME CAR JUS SHUT OFF not getting any fire so now i need to c if its the crank sensor or timing chain hope the sensor wht should i check 4 first?????

Try that same post in english this time so we can understand it... No fire, as in no spark? If your timing chain broke you would have bent valves and the engine would sound like it's free spinning with no compression.

,Dan

ok sorry about that was full of beers whn i posted last night trying to calm my nerves with this car lol

ok sorry about that was full of beers whn i posted last night trying to calm my nerves with this car lol

That's better.......

If no spark, check fuses first. If still no spark, check crank sensor.

ok im going to check that next just did a compression check 120 plus psi on all cylinders

checked the fuses and it was the ccci fuse that was blown,don't kno what caused that but this is the first time that fuse had blown .whn the car died on me the radio went out and came back on this is the 3rd time it has done that and fuel pump stops pumping i might have a electrical demon on my hand any suggestions would b helpful oh and whn i changed fuse the car cranked up fine