You can type here any text you want

Did you go to the Forest Park Easter show? ---

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

alwayscode390

I showed up late ( around 4pm ) and saw 2 GN's side by side. One had the black web wheels , the other didnt.

I was going to come up and say HI and introduce myself since I own a TTA ... but everyone was looking pretty saucy by then HAHAHA (including myself). Looked like a fun group of guys that were pretty close-knit.

Once I get my TTA starting problem figured out ( electric ) , I would like to hit a meet this summer. :)

Is there a Buick club/forum online site where I can start talking to the hometown crew? This would be a nice way for me to get a reputable shop to help me out also. I heard there is something like 50+ guys in the STL area ---

Yes, there is a Buick club in St. Louis - Gateway (St. Louis) Buick Performance Enthusiasts. We are currently planning an up coming meeting for April. I will post it on Turbobuick.com. We have about 50 members (most have turbo cars, some GS's, and a few misc. Buick powered cars). Hope to see you at the next meeting.

Craig

I went to the show but brought my 72 GS Stage 1 convertible. Arrived early but the lower lot was already full so I parked on the upper one. There was a GN with the BCA club and Jeff and Aaron had their T's on the lower lot.

Back