different cams

I used the search function for this. I came up with many threads and i learned alot. Try roller cam, flat tappet, which cam... If you keep the keywords simple and it seems to work better. IMO roller cams make more power and lower the chance of wiped lobes on the flat tappet cams for daily drivers. Im sure you will hear many different opinions though. HTH

i thought something along that line also I purchased a 218-218 doulble roller cam from weber racing in OHIO ,but i know this guy who talks **** about how fast his car is going to be compared to mine and he purchased a 206-206 flat tappet cam, so i think i will be superior with thdp,pt61,72lbs inj, trans built by ckperformance.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Dont go too big. What heads are you using, flow numbers? You dont need a lot of cam to make these things run.

Dont go too big. What heads are you using, flow numbers? You dont need a lot of cam to make these things run.

Be conservative with the cam. Too much cam and your going to have problems spooling the turbo. Turbos like good exhaust velocity. 218/218 may be a little much unless your highly modified.

i dont know exactly but they are ported i will have to get that from my mechanic