You can type here any text you want

Digital dash? Suck or ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboNoong

Okay I need help. I got the car today and I forgot the all important question weather it was or wasn't. Well it is and ..... Well, you guys know. Is there a fix or is there just replacement. Does anyone have a "clean" analog laying around for sale or? Let me know. Also is it a direct replacement or is there cutting and splicing,

Thanks guys,
Noong

I believe it's a cut and splice job. The stock analog display ain't much better. You could just live with it. You need to add a boost gauge for sure since none of the stock dashes were accurate. Use a center or A-pillar gauge pod for it. You could add oil pressure or water temp etc if you wanted to.

If you do want to go with stock analog, they do pop up on the for sale section here or on ebay frequently. Another more expensive option is the GNX style dash from some vendor (can't recall who sells it now a days). Check out Adam's Hybrid-T if you want ideas on how to fab your own.

Noong, I have a stock dash in good shape. You would need to have your harness rewired (a few of the pins are different) or you can go to gnxdash.com and he can make an adaptor (plug and play) for you.

Its about time that car showed up!

My car is sold btw....

I like my Digital but I have sent it to Spina to get the fix for the MPH to quit dimming. The boost colors are nice also.

Nothing wrong with a digital dash after you send it in for a upgrade to 199 mph:cool: Spend that money on go fast parts:)
You need wheels,slicks,chips,adj reg,DP,trans service,axles,drive shaft loop,engine tie down,remote oil filter,upgraded IC,fuel pump,SacnBastard,DirectScan,valve springs,ehaust Ect Ect
Make that thing fast not dump none performance money in it LOL ;) Hell my spedo goes to 85 and its all a part of the sleeper image... My spedo is done after about 100 ft Hehe... I love it when guys see a stock shifter,no big ass tach and 85MPH spedo and no stickers.
There is no way its a 9sec car LOL

I was geting the scan bastard, and have the slicks, fuel pump, injectors, MAF. SO I'm getting the stuff:D . What the hell is the direct scan should I get this first or second to the scan master? I'm looking for a tranny and the exhaust as we speak. What kind of parts are laying around Casa De Geno.

You better call me if your in need of a local trans guy:)
He has been good to us TR guys:)

Back