You can type here any text you want

Dikes on Bikes...YIKES!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
So I'm driving home from work and some big @$$ soviet block looking bulldike on a Harley gets on it next to me at a red light when it went green so she could try to outrun me for lane advantage at the next light...completely rattled my fillings with that racket.

...so I respond...I nail it and blow around her....keeping my lane...

She's all pissed and huffing nastiness at me at the next light....
I just laughed...and asked...What? You can blast my ears with pipe music but if I blast you back, I'm the bad guy?

She kept huffing and puffing...
I wanted to say something really good....get her good and pissed but I kept it to myself and just laughed.

What I wanted to say?
"Hey...I aint no chubby chaser, Helga...get thee behind me fat @$$ and stay there so you don't block my vision with that trailer you're hauling."

I would've said "Hey buddy, Why don't you let your wife ride that little bike. She could probly do a better job at it."

hello; Dikes on bikes is nothing knew. There's a parade in Boston every year called the "Gay Pride" parade and there usually there. My sister works on the route and she says it's quite a show every year.
they don't bother me but it is show. Speaking of ho-mos on bikes has anyone seen the South park episode where a bunch of loud piped bikes are clued by Cart man that people think there a bunch of fags. It's pretty funny as there are a couple.
Maybe someone could post it?
IBBY

Dang chicken!

First Hondas and antique motor bikes. Moving on to Mustangs, Lightnings, Vipers, V-dubs, and now, even Carpet Munchers. Is no one safe from the wrath of the Lake Forest Yard Bird?

ChokingChicken.jpg

Mike Barnard

How did I miss this one ? Chicken It's lucky that chick with a dick didn't kick your azz.

U interrupted..

her trip to NYC.. Her "wife" was waiting at the alter!:eek::D

How did I miss this one ? Chicken It's lucky that chick with a dick didn't kick your azz.

No doubt!
I watched that happen to a guy when I was in the Navy. Was at a barracks party (we had coed barracks...girls on one floor guys on the other, but you could go floor to floor).
Two chicks were known dikes...and a couple...one was hot...the other was the burly "man" figure....
One of the guys was flirting with the hot one and the dude one came over and lit him up:mad::eek:...I mean just beat the stew out of him....he couldn't fight back cuz he didn't want to hit a woman...even one that looked like a man....so she just beat the crap out of him.
It was ugly.
...and probably why I kept my one liners to myself...:rolleyes:

Back