Directscan files collection!

Direct Scan Download

Hi Bob,
I was trying to down load some of the DS files from your sight. I don't know which program to use to open them with? What would be the easiest way to do this.
Thanks Tom:confused:

Re: Direct Scan Download

Originally posted by SPOOLN
Hi Bob,
I was trying to down load some of the DS files from your sight. I don't know which program to use to open them with? What would be the easiest way to do this.
Thanks Tom:confused:

Just download them into the same folder as your DS.exe, and then in file menu load buffer, then display buffer, then select mode ie scope, dash, etc..

Praise Post

I had been fooling around with the idea of direct scan or turbolink since I got my car back together but was going to wait until it got warmer and racing season started. Then I decided to download directscan since there was this new cache of DS files to look through.

WOW!! I am going to be ordering my DS tomorrow! The amount of data this thing gives you is amazing. No more tuning by what makes "sense" for me. I am going to give my car what it wants!!

Thanks BM Comp Source!!

Re: Praise Post

Originally posted by Crazi
I had been fooling around with the idea of direct scan or turbolink since I got my car back together but was going to wait until it got warmer and racing season started. Then I decided to download directscan since there was this new cache of DS files to look through.

WOW!! I am going to be ordering my DS tomorrow! The amount of data this thing gives you is amazing. No more tuning by what makes "sense" for me. I am going to give my car what it wants!!

Thanks BM Comp Source!!

I'm happy to help. We all love these cars, (most of the time :)) and I believe in sharing knowledge so we can all benefit.

Thanks,
Bob

LOL

I'm about to be doing some d/s recording on my car

once I get it tuned in some I'll probly donate to the collection

Bob: you sold d/s to Brian Butler thats the one I'll be using

gotta play with it a lil first

I will be going to the ford vs buick race at Noble,OK on the 25th of this month.I will record all runs and send in some to Bob.I only get to the track once a year for this race!