You can type here any text you want

Do they make shaft mount girdles for 14 bolt gn1's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a set of 6010 T&D shaft mount rockers for 8 bolt champion heads. I guess there is a bit of a shortage of 8 bolt heads right now but they have no problem getting 14 bolt heads. I am wondering if they make a bracket to run the shaft mount kits on the 14 bolt heads. I found this picture while searching but that's about all I came up with.

rockers.jpg

Jason White had done this. If you have access to a machine shop you could make something. Imo it's easier to sell the ones you have and buy a set of the t&d for the 14 bolt heads.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

I purchased that exact piece pictured from Tom at Champion Racing Heads to do just what you are trying to do. So it is available from Champion. I did decide not to use it on advice from Dan Strezo who was grinding my cam. He said due to the spring pressures I would need that I would be better suited having more than three bolts holding down my rocker arms. I endend up with Scorpions.

Thanks for the answer.

I will talk to Tom about this. I put them up for sale, but if they don't sell in the next bit I may try this route.

Thanks Brandon.

Its a limited, you need iron heads:p See ya on the weekend

yep... my 14 bolt heads have the steel pedestal mounts for stock rocker shafts as you have pictured.

Back