You can type here any text you want

Dodge Magnum

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not bad, I guess...but if you get a Dodge, Bishir, you will have to change your screen name to Al Bundy!
Yeah, I know it's corny, but someone had to say it.

Don't expect good fuel economy out of that hog. (or elephant)..

The Rumor mill has it that the car will shut off 4 cylinders during cruises to save fuel. I just read this and it makes me a little weary. Cadilac 4-6-8 anyone? :rolleyes:

James

Probably better MPG than an SUV, 100% cooler than a minivan. :cool:

(still ok with minivans these days though, they've come a long way)

I think it is a very sharp car. I normaly hate wagon/suv type vehicles, but this might be in my garage this fall. I was playing with the "build and price" on Dodge's website. Found out that when you order it in red, the color bumps up the price. Thought that was odd. Someone said earlier about aftermarket for this car; bet a performance exhaust would make this car sound awesome. Like to see the face of the unknowing ricer that pulls up to a Dodge station wagon and gets wasted!

I was thinking a slight gear change might wake it up to. I think it has 2.8x's or something like that. The narrow tires have got to go. I think it has some nice hot rod potential, it'll be cool to see what they do with it at the next SEMA or other shows.

WAGONS ARE COMING BACK???
They never left. They put taller suspension on them and called them SUVs.

We had a Pacifica in the shop last week (same platform). VERY nice car.

Back