You can type here any text you want

Does anybody make an 18" Drag Radial?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Anybody?? Would it even work being there isnt going to be much tire to flex?

Mickey Thompson has one, not on their website yet but they are available. Comes in a couple of widths, 265/40 or 45 series I believe is one, the other comes in a 235 width.

Be prepared to open your wallet up, I'm doing 18's and decided just to keep my convo pro's and et streets for the track instead of paying 600 for a pair of nittos. I did push back my timeline for wheels so maybe I'll end up doing something different, who knows! What wheels are you going with?

I have 2 brand new nitto 555r 305/45/18...never been put on...bought them when i was in iraq for my camaro and then traded it for this we4...drop me a line if your interested...i'm in va beach area

Jeremy,
My best friend has BFG 315's Drag Radials on the back of his Z06. They have held up very well. He has made probably 30 passes on them plus a lot of street time and they show little wear. And as far as traction he has been able to cut 1.74's on a pretty soft launch

True the sidewalls do not have any give, but they hook pretty well. Enough for him to run an 11.96 bone stock!

Matthew

I have 18 inch enkei V1's on my 87gn. 18*8 front, 18*10 rear, 2744018 rear I just haven't bought the 18 inch drag radials due to money.

Back