You can type here any text you want

Does anybody want my buisiness???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trbojo

'Stang Stinger
Here's my problem: I've been trying for 3 weeks now to get parts for my car. Everyone says "call me at xxx time" or "i'll call you back at xxx time". when i call, they're not available, and of course, no one ever calls back. I'll respect the vendors and not name them, but it's 3 different ones. One even got an attitude with me and asked why i didn't call him first. Still haven't heard back from him. I was originally getting gn1 fully ported heads, ported intake , rockers, p rods, and related install parts from vendor 1, for a cost of $ 3500.00. Everyone started telling me i was crazy not to do a cam. So i decided "ok i'll do a flat tappet." I call the original vendor, and it seems he can't find enough time to talk to me about cam selection. So, i call vendor #2. He tells me "i have a great custom grind that will definitely get you where you want to go", but he won't tell me numbers and acts like it's some top secret sh*T. Third guy gets the 'tude and says "don't matter what cam you use, any one will work", then when i say, "do you want my buisiness?", says ok, and starts trying to sell me on a roller setup, which i told him from the begining was out of my budget.Called him when he told me to, wasn't available, left another message, and still haven't heard back. So, who has the time for me, and will actually return phone calls, give me definitive information, and wants to make $3500-$4000? I know that's nothing compared to what some race teams spend a year, but i'm still a paying customer, none the less...

Here's my problem: I've been trying for 3 weeks now to get parts for my car. Everyone says "call me at xxx time" or "i'll call you back at xxx time". when i call, they're not available, and of course, no one ever calls back. I'll respect the vendors and not name them, but it's 3 different ones. One even got an attitude with me and asked why i didn't call him first. Still haven't heard back from him. I was originally getting gn1 fully ported heads, ported intake , rockers, p rods, and related install parts from vendor 1, for a cost of $ 3500.00. Everyone started telling me i was crazy not to do a cam. So i decided "ok i'll do a flat tappet." I call the original vendor, and it seems he can't find enough time to talk to me about cam selection. So, i call vendor #2. He tells me "i have a great custom grind that will definitely get you where you want to go", but he won't tell me numbers and acts like it's some top secret sh*T. Third guy gets the 'tude and says "don't matter what cam you use, any one will work", then when i say, "do you want my buisiness?", says ok, and starts trying to sell me on a roller setup, which i told him from the begining was out of my budget.Called him when he told me to, wasn't available, left another message, and still haven't heard back. So, who has the time for me, and will actually return phone calls, give me definitive information, and wants to make $3500-$4000? I know that's nothing compared to what some race teams spend a year, but i'm still a paying customer, none the less...

Your story has touched me deeply & I don't want any of your money but I will talk to you for free & share some advice. So dry your eyes & call me at 949-378-1590 Regards Lou

I will be out with a with a customer in the am time,If you would like call me at the shop after 2 to be safe and I will do what i can.

Most vendors I've talked to on the phone in both Corvette and Buick circles have been extremely helpful even if I wasn't buying anything from them at the time. Well, if they don't call you back, take it as a sign to move on to someone else. Top secret cams, lol, nothing a cam doctor can't figure out...

thats wild.....im interested to know who not to call when i figure things out....

Since we're venting I've had that happen with two respected vendors on this site. Good thing there are still plenty of other choices.

You can call me too.. lol.. all I do all day is talk on the phone.

Gentlemen, thank you very much for your positive responses...it's getting a bit late for me now...i will be in touch with a few of you tomorrow... thank you again..

Call me. I'll give Otto's number.....:p Or you could just click on my sig.;)

I'm going to say something here,,, sometimes these venders get these young punks(not saying your one) thats calls all the time saying they will buy all these things that you named off and never does,,, that you said you wanted is alot of stuff($$$$) in dollar wise. I take it as this,,, if you never have worked at a auto parts store you dont know what i'm talking about, i did when i was lot younger... people would call just for you to look up prices and would prob buy from somewhere else...... so dont think that all the venders are bad, give a little break sometimes. they have a life too.

Your right in some ways . But he stated some of the vendors didnt even call him back which is unacceptable ,if they dont have a conversation with you they will never know if you are a punk or someone with a black american express card . I can vouch on this one, called one vendor on here to purchase a turbo+ converter package and never got a call back. Wasnt like I was buying a small item . Had cash in hand and took it elsewhere.

I didn't say all of the venders is a good vender, because ive had vender's to lie to me before too... i look at this way, i'll just buy it from somewhere else dont matter if it cost me more,, and some venders say its hard to stay afloat, because business is slow,, hahaha

call NICK MICALE @ www.arizonagn.com

nick always answers if he can if not leave a message and he will get back to you quick. he can even get most parts sent out the same day

Call Webber Racing.

I uderstand what you are going through. Brian Webber and those guys sat on the phone with me and answered all of my questions. Even the stupid ones I had.:eek: He returns calls and emails. This is why I went with him on all my parts and rebuild. Don't get me wrong, all of his prices were not the best but customer support made up for that. :cool:

I uderstand what you are going through. Brian Webber and those guys sat on the phone with me and answered all of my questions. Even the stupid ones I had.:eek: He returns calls and emails. This is why I went with him on all my parts and rebuild. Don't get me wrong, all of his prices were not the best but customer support made up for that. :cool:

Brian Webber seems to be helpful from what I can tell? Took good care of my friend for his purchases.

Back