You can type here any text you want

Does Gbodyparts still make 3.5 MAF pipe in gray?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JP112_89

I see they have it on their site but after browsing the boards it looks like it's no longer in stock?

Joe

We get them built local. They are closed from Xmas to after new years. We can get it built it just isn't a popular seller.

hello people and hello Gbodies; I also interested in a 3.5" MAF pipe. Is BWR still in the picture? If so are they the ones making them?
could you e- mail me if you're going to make them.
lattanz55@aol.com
IBBY

I'm still running my 3.5" BWR pipe, but..... I don't think they're making them anylonger. Brian might be your best bet at this point.

To bad no one is still making the real nice ones.

100_0610.JPG
100_0611.JPG

We get them built local. They are closed from Xmas to after new years. We can get it built it just isn't a popular seller.

Yes TurboDave, I did a search and saw you we running one from an older thread.. Was gonna pm you...

Brian, do you think it would fit a TTA? If so I would like one built.

Joe

Wow that thing is sweet! Is that the G-Body one?

That is BWR 3.5" Maf pipe. Those are no longer available. Brian noted he could have a 3.5" built locally but they are closed from Xmas to after New Years.

TurboDave has the "gray" paint option if I'm not mistaken Scott. That looks great. Looks like Dave didn't need the angle boss for the IAC with the BWR 3.5" ?

Mark's Maf pipe looks great too.

Joe

hello people; When I saw that pipe I wanted one. Not that TR Customs pipe is not nice but I do like the one pc. I still can't believe there are not more variety out there. I know Tin Man and RJC say there on there future products. But I gave up on Tin Mans.
IBBY

I spoke to our manufacturer who is right here in Bethel. (Mark H. I'll get his phone # for you :p) Tom is ordering up the materials & we will do a run of them. This is the exact same bends BWR had. We had their blessings.
JP112_89, Joe My engine is out of the TTA right now so I can't test fit. I would have no problem mailing you 1. Try it out & if it needs mods we can get it built.
We actually built 5 stock replacements for the TTA but I never got around to putting them on my site. I saw one today.
If you want them coated we will get them powder coated. If you want them painted get me the color code, I have a full time painter here.

Joe, Ibby, & Scott if you want that color we can ask Dave Nicely for the paint code.

I
I spoke to our manufacturer who is right here in Bethel. (Mark H. I'll get his phone # for you :p) Tom is ordering up the materials & we will do a run of them. This is the exact same bends BWR had. We had their blessings.
JP112_89, Joe My engine is out of the TTA right now so I can't test fit. I would have no problem mailing you 1. Try it out & if it needs mods we can get it built.
We actually built 5 stock replacements for the TTA but I never got around to putting them on my site. I saw one today.
If you want them coated we will get them powder coated. If you want them painted get me the color code, I have a full time painter here.

Joe, Ibby, & Scott if you want that color we can ask Dave Nicely for the paint code.

Thanks Brian. I would like the TTA stock replacement maf pipe. Will call it in today. No paint or powder coating is needed.

Thanks Brian. Joe

hello; Well alrighty then. Bweavy that is a good thing as I'll bet more just just a few will want one. Now get your manufacturer to offer them in plain alum. as a choice. No polish just a nice clean pc. As in my case I'm not sure of the fitment with my CAI so why mess it up and it should be cheaper that way. The plan is to coat it anyway.
keep up the good work
IBBY

Thanks for the offer Brian. I am certain the turn around the alternator bolt is going to give me issues on the TTA. Or I would purchase your 3.5" for sure. It's so great.

TurboDave's pipe and color is very very sharp.

Thanks for the pix and info gentlemen.

Talk to you later Pal,

Joe

hello TurboDave; You are correct but tell me do you think all those silicon hoses are the same? I've had good luck with FrozenBoost products but I havn't shopped around.
IBBY

jlat said:
hello TurboDave; You are correct but tell me do you think all those silicon hoses are the same? I've had good luck with FrozenBoost products but I havn't shopped around.
IBBY
I'm sure they're all the same.

Not to hijack but the cheapest by far I have found is siliconeintakesystems

Back