You can type here any text you want

Don Cruz Bowling Green 2008

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Auh shucks !!!:o

Dude you are the great guy !!!
Those steaks on the grille were awesome :D

I am bringing twice as much for Reynolds, Want to feed the entire TSM field, and tell JD not too worry I will have enough for the other guys as well. :cool: Maybe he can bring his new pride and joy :biggrin:

Daaayyyyaaammm!

Maybe we should have loaded that shortblock in the GN for some traction! :biggrin:

BW

I am bringing twice as much for Reynolds, Want to feed the entire TSM field, and tell JD not too worry I will have enough for the other guys as well. :cool: Maybe he can bring his new pride and joy :biggrin:

HAHAHA!!!!!!

thanks for all the great meals!!!!!

you need to open up a BBQ and steak house!!!!!!

hopefully we ALL can make it!!!!!!

thanks JD

Way to go Mr. Cruzzzzz-missle...

Great vid Dan, thanks. Great driving, typical of "No lift" Don. I highly recomment Steve's input to the thread, I use them all the time and they work for me.;) You wouldn't feel the "Moosh" Don, but having had the pleasure of driving back to Florida with you, you'd be able to tell right away by the smell:D
Thanks for feeding us Dan, man you are in the wrong business, we stopped in Marietta @ Williams Bros for some barbie, (one of Mr. Cruz's favorite) and I can tell you they AIN"T got nottin on yah, one word, DELICIOUS...can't wait till Reynolds, Laz and I will be there.
Be well, and congrats, Don and Jason, GREAT driving.

Back