You can type here any text you want

Don Cruz runs 8.97 in TSM legal trim at Dead Hookers 11 track rental.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paa1FmGlUvc[/YOUTUBE]

Seen this posted on the need2speed website. Congrats Don, looking forward to seeing your car run at Reynolds!:cool:

8's with a 70mm turbo and stock block...nuts! Does anybody know what the MPH was on that pass?

Datar

another 8 sec 109 eh CONGRATS DON. Looks like you could use a dent guy ;) :eek:. sweet as ride for sure. now, with the questions. who built that motor? who does the tunning?

another 8 sec 109 eh CONGRATS DON. Looks like you could use a dent guy ;) :eek:. sweet as ride for sure. now, with the questions. who built that motor? who does the tunning?

I believe Don builds his own motors and Cal helps with the tuning.

8's with a 70mm turbo and stock block...nuts! Does anybody know what the MPH was on that pass?

Datar

Looks to be 151mph n' some change??

I believe you are correct;) Don does build his own motors. Built mine too....:cool: Don clean that thing would ya? It's filthy....:p

Yeah, Don builds his own motors, built mine as well. Couldn't ask for a better guy to have working on my engine!!

Congrats Don, lot of work has gone into that pass!!!

Yeah, I "help" with the tuning. The car went 151.64

Sorry Cal, I guess "help" was a poor choice of a word on my part. I apologize, it was an honest mistake please forgive me I'd like to go see some runs at "your" event in Reynolds.:cool: :) :D

BTW, Your sig says 151.67mph but if it's all the same would you or Don mind sharing the rest of the incrementals on that pass?

Thanks,

Steve

Sorry Cal, I guess "help" was a poor choice of a word on my part. I apologize, it was an honest mistake please forgive me I'd like to go see some runs at "your" event in Reynolds.:cool: :) :D

BTW, Your sig says 151.67mph but if it's all the same would you or Don mind sharing the rest of the incrementals on that pass?

Thanks,

Steve

You get an A for effort, but I doubt it :p:D

That looked effortless.. That's one badass ride!

That's what I am screaming Jason!!! :eek:

Thanks,

Steve

No problem. I help with the tune as much as Don helped building it :)
I'll update my sig with the correct info.
I don't remember the incrementals and I don't think we saved the timeslip since it was an "unofficial" pass :wink:

Congrats one 1 more 8 sec TSM! Its expensive as anything to push TSM that fast, but if Don is doing his tear down and rebuilds, he's saving himself lots of $. After talking with Dick K and seeing what goes in for the number out, its crazy. How much faster can TSM< go? I think with the MPH where it is, probably not any faster. With a 151 trap, thats got to be a high 1.2's 60 ft:eek:. Just awsome eitherway you look at it

Glad I was there to SEE IT!!!!!!

It really just looked like all his other runs until the score board came UP !!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The black beadlocks on the car look killer!! Otherwise Big Up's Don & Cal, and Co...

K.

thats crazy. I didnt think those 70's could be that effecient at high boost. Good job on the tune as well.

Back