You can type here any text you want

Don Cruz runs 8.97 in TSM legal trim at Dead Hookers 11 track rental.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Congrats...

Wow! :eek: Now that should embarrass some stage II cars...I know of. :cool:

No problem. I help with the tune as much as Don helped building it :)
I'll update my sig with the correct info.
I don't remember the incrementals and I don't think we saved the timeslip since it was an "unofficial" pass :wink:

Unofficial or not it still is an amazing pass considering it was done with the 70mm turbo and 109 block. It's fun to see guys like Don and yourself pushing the limits of these cars with the latest technology because it seems like everytime we think these 20+ year old cars can't get any faster, somehow they always surprise us!:cool::D

Nice! Congrats guys. That looked easy but I know it really wasn't.

BTW - what kind of duct tape ya'll using to keep the crank in that 109?:rolleyes:

Nice! Congrats guys. That looked easy but I know it really wasn't.

BTW - what kind of duct tape ya'll using to keep the crank in that 109?:rolleyes:

That is a special fabric backed engineering adhesive. Definately some top secret stuff. I think it comes in the kit from DLS.

It is scary how effortless that looked. That chassis is definately working to peak potential.

I'll be the first to admit there is no way that comes easy. The level of determination to achieve that is phenominal.

Once again Congrats to all involved.

Just how big are those tires? Don you got that thing spooling alot faster than cecil last year. Looks good.

Just how big are those tires? Don you got that thing spooling alot faster than cecil last year. Looks good.

His car has been spooling fast since swapping to my converter...and it still runs the mph as well. He actually left as soon as the car hit the 2-step. I can't wait to see him leave on more boost.

His car has been spooling fast since swapping to my converter...and it still runs the mph as well. He actually left as soon as the car hit the 2-step. I can't wait to see him leave on more boost.

Amazing how well a car can ET when setup correctly,
Most guys net their best ET's leaving as hard as possible.

Back