Dont Buy From Se Turbo!!!!!!!!

jrepou

ON BOOST
I Think Its Bs That A Thread With Over 40 Replys Was Closed So Im Reopening It! Its Very Clear That There Needs To Be A Forum About How Vendors Have Effected There Customers In A Good, Or Bad Way!! I Know As A Customer With A 87 Gn Looking To Spend Some Money To Replace Certain Parts Love The Fact Investigate And See Whome To Avoid And Whome To Buy From.. At Least On Ebay There Is Feedback From Real Customers Stating Thier Experiance With The Vendor!! When I Go To Se Turbo's Website (or Any Other Vendor) You Dont Find That!! Unfortuantly I Have Already Had An Dealing With Se Turbo And I Was Not As Happy With The Service Also. I Placed A Online Order Directly From Thier Website For Front And Rear Fiberglass Bumpers, Headlight And Tail Light Blackouts, Linelock, And A Driveshaft Loop. First Let Me Say It Took 2 Days For Them To Call For My Credit Card Info. Ok No Big Deal. I Was Told Everything Should Ship Within 48 Hours. Ok Great. The First Package To Arrive Was The Bumpers!!! , (i Would Like To Add Se Turbo Must Not Have Had Them In Stock Because The Return Address Was From Kirban Proformance!!!) I Still Have The Box If Anyone Doesnt Belive Me! Anyway I Got Over That! It Was Shipped Fast And Arrived In Good Shape. Almost 7 Days After The First Package And 2 Phone Calls A 2nd Package Arrives With The Line Lock And Headlight Blackouts (finaly An Invoice Letting Me Know What Going On!! It Stated Everything Was Shipped And The Driveshaft Loop Was On Backorder, With No Date Of Poss Availability??). Ok So Now A Little Over 1 Week And 3 Out Of 5 Items Delivered 4 Days After That The Tail Light Blackout Show Up. Now My Car Is In The Shop Waiting For The Driveshaft Loop And I Didnt Even Get A Call Or Anything Letting Me Know When I Could Expect It. To Me Thats Poor Customer Service To Just Send An Invoice Stating It On Backorder! Well Just After 1 Month 33 Days I Recieve The Driveshaft Loop. No Calls Or Concerns From Se Turbo At All. It Felt Like They Took My Money And Whenever They Get Around To Shipping Or Having Another Company Drop Ship An Item For Them That Was Ok. I Have Ordered Parts From Other Companys Like Summit And Poston Ent. As Well. I Must Say The Level Of Service And Letting The Customer Know If A Part Is In Stock Is Very Poor From Se Turbo. They Stated To Me The Order Would Ship Within 48 Hours And That Was Far From The Case!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Beware If You Need A Part Right Away You Should Inquire And Not Take For Granted That They Have It!!! (oh And This All Happened Before The Passing Of Thier Family Member (reguards To That) Peace!!

They probably punished you for upper casing each word on your order.
Do you know that you missed an upper case in your post?
Do you know that if you placed a dash between each word it would be more effective?

I had personally did not order anything from SE turbo but still have excellent service from then through e-mails. They helped me on questions that needed to be answered on the same day.

I looked at se turbo feedbacks and they are a 100% postives.

Some company when you order something it's dropped ship directly from the manufacturer like how your bumpers came from kirbans.

Most vendors do not have everything instock that they sell. Especially for the smaller retail shops it hurts cash flow if they stock too much items especially on the bigger items.

And last for them on calling you on letting you know the status on the backordered item. On backordered items it is hard to get an estimate on when it will arrive because it depends on the source. Think about this too, they was even nice enough to get the parts out to you when they could have shipped everything one time and not pay multiple shipping charges like how they did for you.

Wells said:
Do you know that if you placed a dash between each word it would be more effective?

Your PERFECT... God Bless U
I didnt know these posts were being Graded. I know for next time. :biggrin:

BlackGNTURBO said:
Your PERFECT... God Bless U
I didnt know these posts were being Graded. I know for next time. :biggrin:
---------------------------
Not grading. It is harder to read with every word capped. If you want to get people to read your post, then you would want to make it easier for them, not harder. There's no sense in aggravating them while they are reading your post. Sorry that you took it for anything other than the message that it was meant to convey.

Wells said:
actually there is 3 lower cased..."or","oh" and "reguards" ;)

these threads are

LAME

I think the initial approach should be as follows: If you have a problem with a vendor put up a feedback thread such as Hey Southeast turbo. Can you please contact me via pm, email, thread, etc. I have had no luck by phone. Give them a week to respond. Then try to make it publicly known that your trying to resolve it. Then if they pretty much say screw you then do what you have to. However it seems that everyday someone has this big seventeen page book to write about how they got screwed over on a 60 dollar part. I had a mint gn stolen, stripped, & my credit cards ran up. The state of florida never does anything about it. They continue to allow the games & lame excuses by the person responsible. That is something to be mad about.

Well I thank the TurboBuick.com grammer police for issueing me a ticket! Please advise me where to pay the fine! I can not belive how many people have so much time to reply to threads about nothing to do with the topic other than to belittle and trash how somones grammer is. No one is perfect and I could care less if you have dificulty reading something typed differently than your used to. Lets please stay on the topic of the thread. My purpose to reopen this topic was not to bash or say anyone one company sucks or is bad, I was just trying to explain my experiance with them. Im sure that they have many happy customers, That may explain why they are still open, But if I was looking to buy from a distributer for the first time I would like to know how thier customer service is. The only way to get info like that is from sites like this and im sure thats why its here. I dont know anyone at SE Turbo personaly and just gave my oppinion about how they treated me as a first time customer. I would think that when the folks at SE Turbo read this mabye the cam impliment some changes on thier customer service in the future and by using feedback as a guide, become a better company. I am in buisness myself and I know that you can never please everyone and circumstances beyond your control do come up from time to time but some constructive feedback never hurts!

Thanx For The English Lesson......?

Wells said:

WOW!

Wells said:

LMFAO!!!..... :D

I read the first sentence, and couldn't read anymore.

Whyevenbotherputtinganyspaceinbetweenthewords?....

I think its BS that a thread with over 45 replys was closed so im reopening it! Its very clear that there needs to be a forum about how vendors have effected thier customers in a good, or bad way!! I know as a customer with a 87 GN looking to spend some money to replace certain parts love the fact that I can investigate and see whome to avoid and whome to buy from.. At least on Ebay there is feedback from real customers stating thier experiance with a vendor!! When I go to SE Turbo's website (or any other vendor) you dont find that!! unfortuantly I have already had an dealing with SE Turbo and I was not as happy with the service as well. I placed a online order directly from thier website for front and rear fiberglass bumpers, headlight and tail light blackouts, linelock, and a driveshaft loop. First let me say it took 2 days for them to call for my credit card info. Ok no big deal. I was told everything should ship within 48 hours. Ok great. The first package to arrive was the bumpers!!! , (I would like to add SE Turbo must not have had them in stock because the return address was from Kirban Proformance!!!) I still have the box if anyone doesnt belive me! anyway I got over that! it was shipped fast and arrived in good shape. Almost 7 days after the first package and 2 phone calls a 2nd package arrives with the line lock and headlight blackouts (finaly an invoice letting me know what going on!! it stated everything was shipped and the driveshaft loop was on backorder, with no date of poss availability??). Ok so now a little over 1 week and 3 out of 5 items delivered 4 days after that the tail light blackout show up. Now my car is in the shop waiting for the driveshaft loop and I didnt even get a call or anything letting me know when I could expect it. To me thats poor customer service to just send an invoice stating its on backorder! well just after 1 month 33 days I recieve the driveshaft loop. No calls or concerns from SE Turbo at all. It felt like they took my money and whenever they get around to shipping or having another company drop ship an item for them, that was ok. I have ordered parts from other companys like Summit and Poston Ent. as well. I must say the level of service and letting the customer know if a part is in stock is very poor from SE Turbo. they stated to me the order would ship within 48 hours and that was far from the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just beware if you need a part right away you should inquire and not take for granted that they have it!!! (oh and this all happened before the passing of thier family member (reguards to that) peace!!

Ok now all the cry babys can stop complaining about the way it typed :rolleyes:

seturbo

SETURBO still gets a A+++ from me. there service and quality of parts are second to none.

Ok now all the cry babys can stop complaining about the way it typed
.........................................................................................................its typed........................... :biggrin:

.................................................. .................................................. .....its typed...........................

LOSER!

jrepou said:
.................................................. .................................................. .....its typed...........................

LOSER!
Loser :tongue:

All you suckups that love SE Turbo go check out CS99' thread!! Another happy customer!! NOT!! :biggrin:

In regards to the first post.... Before We Got Off SubjeCt :D

Like I've said before Seturbo carries nothing in stock unless its payed for. All income is used to front other projects, and other projects fund other projects etc. etc... This is why Seturbo asks for money upfront and then again and again while the project is being built. The money that is given for one vehicle or part goes to pay for someone elses parts. Also notice that Seturbo charges your card almost instantly whether you get your part within a week or not.

So just remember that when you buy something from Southeast Turbo feel good about yourself;) Because your helping them buy parts for your fellow Buick owners.