You can type here any text you want

Double Stangs loose twice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If it offends you then subscribe to a mailing list and post about your spark plug gap

Well said!

What is ULYCYC an acronym for? I've been wondering this for years. "Ulisicksee" "You'll yik yik" I can't figure it out! :D

Originally posted by John Larkin
What is ULYCYC an acronym for? I've been wondering this for years. "Ulisicksee" "You'll yik yik" I can't figure it out! :D

I sent you E-mail..

I think that's hypocritical to say we all brag out out cars then to write in your sig. you went 11.52 on radials. Why don't you write you have a Mustang and when I turn the key it usually starts and leave it at that. If you can't then you are like the rest of us sorry to say.;)

you have a Mustang and when I turn the key it usually starts and leave it at that

Oh my god that is funny! Your alright ULYCYC.

Just playing with you ;) And at 11.25 you should be proud of your car. But by times in my sig. are my new motor just breaking in. If you deduct a 1/2 sec off of yours you will know where I'm at:cool:

Back