You can type here any text you want

Drag Racing ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TNTTA

Snake Killer
Got my first drag racing ticket last night worst thing was I wasn't racing the girl.Riding thru town last night with a Friend of mine when we pull along side a flamed out Honda.As we were leaving the light I noticed A loud sound coming from the honda sounded like TURBO to me. Well.... as we come to the next light the guy in the passenger seat and I talk.We exchange the turbo talk and the light turns Green!
Alright I'm going to back up for more content .Earlier we made some runs with my newly installed thrasher while we were (as our women thinks were going to get some sodas from the store run)out.The car was running good at 18psi no knock when about the third pass the Torque converter starts locking.Bamm 6 points of knock but no problem just let out and obviously something is wrong with the torque converter lock up valve :mad: At this point we quit and went to the store.
Meanwhile car was shifting like it had some terrible shift kit in it.Coming back from the store was whem it happened! Green light comes on and I pull from the traffic light moderately(GQ look) but not to the foot to the floor for pete's sake! When all I hear is what sounds like a swarm of pissed off bees going by me. :confused:They spun all the way thru first into the rev limiter missed 2nd banged the rev limiter again and went on up the road .In pace was state patrol.
We continue about a quarter to a half of a mile around a curve where state patrol and honda are stopped, well as you know by now the officer had the road blocked for me. Officer gets out and starts raising cain on me but points me to go around the front of the honda and park.She the state patrol woman gives me a ticket for drag racing and lets me go .The people in the honda were'nt so lucky.My friend in the car was a bail bondsman lucky for me I did'nt have to use him! :D

All I can say is take it to court and let the judge decide. Since the officer won't be able to prove you were even speeding then it will most likely get thrown out. It sounds like the officer wanted to be able to give 2 tickets so the hondas will be harder for him to fight. It is hard to get a drag racing ticket to stick if it is only 1 person, therefore you got ticketed too, crappy deal if you ask me, but shouldnt be too hard to get dropped.

Back