You can type here any text you want

Drop in fuel pump?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
thanx guys. yea gonna try to keep it simple this time and enjoy it. ill post up some pics of the Turbo Hayabusa in a bit. doing a few mods to it right now since its winter. its quite badasss! lol

Good to see you around and back in the game. I couldn't stay away either and almost bought a Shelby 500, not the same as a TB!

Bill

So what's the skinny on your TB? Let's hear it!

If your new car is 1/1,000,000th as nice as your old blue T you'll be in good shape. That car was the benchmark for all T's.

If your new car is 1/1,000,000th as nice as your old blue T you'll be in good shape. That car was the benchmark for all T's.
thanx. really appreciate that. this one one will be just as nice.... well maybe almost as nice when its done.

buying one from a board member with really nice paint and interior with some tasteful mods. considering a twin turbo setup since I have one of the best fabricators in the country 10 minutes from my house. but not sure yet cause thats not too simple lol and I'm tryn to keep it simple sorta:whistle:

Back