Drummerboy1975

Sell something to a member on this board you better also plan on giving a 100% money back guarantee. It goes the same if someone sold you something and you are not happy.

x2 thats the reason why i passed on the wing also raised a red flag no paypal.
It wasn't the fact that the seller wouldn't accept Paypal, it was the following statement that raises concern, "I'll need a Moneygram from Walmart...".
That tells me that he's probably trying to screw somebody, and realizes that if he does it through the mail (i.e. standard MO or check) or through Paypal, people are going to have recourse against him.
S.

Actually I think its a pretty good deal,no offense,since i havent seen the pics..but to me if the Wheel came with the complete horn ($75) then i think the wheel is WAY worth the $125,just another way to look at it.looks like one of the nicer wheels i have seen.

Actually I think its a pretty good deal,no offense,since i havent seen the pics..but to me if the Wheel came with the complete horn ($75) then i think the wheel is WAY worth the $125,just another way to look at it.looks like one of the nicer wheels i have seen.

As I stated before, one thing great about this forum, is everyone has an opinion on different topics, but you miss the point of the main issue. It's not the condition of the item, but the satisfaction of the buyer.

You need to read the thread from the beginning, and then evaluate your paragraph, since you claimed you haven't seen the picture. Yet on your last sentence you claimed it's one of the nicer wheel you have seen.

As I stated before, one thing great about this forum, is everyone has an opinion on different topics, but you miss the point of the main issue. It's not the condition of the item, but the satisfaction of the buyer.

You need to read the thread from the beginning, and then evaluate your paragraph, since you claimed you haven't seen the picture. Yet on your last sentence you claimed it's one of the nicer wheel you have seen.
to elaborate i have seen the pics posted by the seller ,not the pics of the problem areas..so by the sellers pics its a sweet wheel...

to elaborate i have seen the pics posted by the seller ,not the pics of the problem areas..so by the sellers pics its a sweet wheel...

Correction: It was a sweet wheel until Mike got it and saw it in person.:(

Then it was reality for Mike: a crappy deal.:mad:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hi to everyone and watch out for James drummer boy 1975 I purchased the carpet that he listed as grand national carpet, when I opened the box it was a gray carpet , yes it's new ,but grand national carpet is not gray. I text James and called and left a message and no response and I personally delt with mike m233 roller and his word is as good as gold. The turbo Buick is a community where we share information and conduct business , we have to protect each other from people like James galloway aka drummerboy 1975. Whenever a board member smells a rat set out the trap and let everyone else know like I did. Thanks to all for taking time to read this message and keep on boosting your buicks .

Hey guy I'm sorry to hear that but I'll tell you one thing, ole James boy is going to play hell selling anything on here again if I have anything to do with it.