You can type here any text you want

drums, bumper supports, crossover

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

Lookin for STOCK crossover, and maybe even turbo, if the price is right. also looking for aluminum brake drums, 3.5" down pipe for external wastegate, and aluminum bumper supports. anyone?

bumber brackets

I've got a set of the export bumber brackets for sale,if interested. 50.00

brackets

its two brackets that does away with the inside beam of the front bumber, it bolts to the shocks of the bumber. you loose about 20 or more pounds

they can be sen at my cardomain site

brackets

i'll take 55.00 shipped, i have palpal but it has to be a personal acct.

rear supports

Turbo6Smackdown said:
Lookin for STOCK crossover, and maybe even turbo, if the price is right. also looking for aluminum brake drums, 3.5" down pipe for external wastegate, and aluminum bumper supports. anyone?

I have aluminum rear bumper supports for sale - nothing wrong with them. I'll do $55 shipped to any zip code.

Michael

GOt your eamil

Ya that will work for me, PM me your account for paypal, and I'll send it out. As you can see in my 'FMIC" I wanted to save some wieght up front, Since that intercooler is taching it on right at the bumper. ALso did you have any issues with the bumper not staying striaght without the reinforcement? Now I do know that this is what they installed the Canadian Cars, so can't be all that bad for the bumper. Let me know what you think.

DAve

i found my original crossover so i dont need that. still lookin for a good stock turbo under say, 250$. and maybe a 3" DP. hopefully its for an external wastegate.

Back