dual a-pillar 2 5/8" pod?

cathan

Hey all

Anyone know where to get a dual a-pillar gauge pod which holds larger 2 5/8 "
gauges?

Poston has them but they are shut down due to a family emergency. All other sources I have checked have only the 2 1/16" size.

Thanks,

Chris

I had enough trouble seeing around a 2-1/16" A-pillar pod...I can't stand them anymore.

Night time driving is especially distracting with those lit-up gages right in your face.

You guys are nuts. :D

I decided to put all my gages down low, below the dash where they are not distracting.

DSC068552.jpg

Kinda hard to read when the boost comes on, isn't it? I'd rather keep my eyes up than looking at the console. On the other hand, I might say the same thing after using one for a while.

Kinda hard to read when the boost comes on, isn't it? I'd rather keep my eyes up than looking at the console. On the other hand, I might say the same thing after using one for a while.

The Powerlogger keeps track of all that data.

That way, I can keep my eyes on the road... and study exactly what was happening under the hood while parked in the driveway. :D

It's really not much trouble to glance down at the gages while driving.
The oil pressure gage usually sits in the console of everyones car anyway... and that (to me) is the most important one to look at. ;)

I just couldn't deal with the A-pillar gage distraction during night time driving.

Everyone has their own preferences. I'm not bustin anyones balls...:D

Yes, we do, and I have the scanmaster and all that stuff on the left side up there.

Not bustin yours either, and I'm sure your setup is adavnced enough to protect your motor, but I like to see data as I drive.

How will that data in your driveway help you if someting went badly sour?

Anyway,the original question is still floating out there..............

I have a 2 5/8 pillar pod in one of my cars and I don't think I like it. On the track I like to keep track of what's going on, but on the street I like to see what's going on around me. A kid on a bike could be hidden behind a 2 5/8" pod. I don't think I would do it again.

I would like to find a 2 5/8" dual console pod for my water temp and oil pressure.

Thanks for the info, Joe!

As for your reply, dabigguy, safety is always a legitimate concern, but that was not the question!!???

Perhaps the national debt could be assisted if we donated one dollar for every unrelated response on TurboBuick.com! LOL

CHRIS

Thanks for the info, Joe!

As for your reply, dabigguy, safety is always a legitimate concern, but that was not the question!!???

Perhaps the national debt could be assisted if we donated one dollar for every unrelated response on TurboBuick.com! LOL

CHRIS

Maybe not the national debt, but it would free up some $$$$ for a vendor to advertise a 2 5/8" gauge pod.:biggrin:

I have two pods made by them, one on my T-top and the other is the 2 5/8. Pretty well made and you can make adjustments with a heat gun.