You can type here any text you want

Dual fan harness

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looking for a dual fan harness for the intrepid fan set up. Thanks
I have a brand new ramchargers fan harness with dual relays, and the optional in cabin fan flip switch, it has the plug that goes right into the old school intrepid fan.
This harness is WIRED STRAIGHT TO THE BATTERY. but i have the connectors to plug it into the 86-7 harness. All you would do is cut the positive and negative wires from this harness and install the part i supply to connect to the Grand National harness

I also have another without the interior cabin lighted toggle switch, it does NOT have the intrepid harness.

Id ship the top one for 58.00 and the other one for 35.00

Here's a pic. More to come just ask

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Yup the one for $58.00 I thought it had the other plug also the one that connects with my car harness

The 58.00 harness is made to wire straight to the battery. It has 2 relays. The toggle switch trips the relay for the fan to come on. Since it gets wired to the battery, there is no ECM control
If you take the 2 wires that plug to the battery, if you connect them with the piece I'm including, to the GN harness, flip the toggle and it will be ECM controlled

The 35.00 one is ECM controlled using the factory GN plug, it has 2 relays(see pics above) but the intrepid plug is gone, someone altered it cause they had a different type of fan

Either kit can turn on your fans like normal, ECM style

I had one with my old set up with the toggle switch, this time around I would like to have it run of the ecm like normal. Also I think I might have the intrepid plug so I can splice it in. So I guess the one for $35 is the one I need???

I had one with my old set up with the toggle switch, this time around I would like to have it run of the ecm like normal. Also I think I might have the intrepid plug so I can splice it in. So I guess the one for $35 is the one I need???
Ok Paypal addy is above, if you want more pics of the harness LMK

Let me know if you still want the 38.00 shipped fan harness

Found a intrepid fan piece that someone disassembled out of this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
Back